God is dead and we have killed Him

Users who are viewing this thread

Midz

Sergeant at Arms
teamkill has always been a serious issue. Clan battle is impossible becasue of groups of tkers . Clan wars are mostly teamkills whenever you see someone from enemy clan. Having semi profesional battles has always been difficult becasue of randoms running around , i must say that i dont remember battle where both teams had only clan mebers (16 clan members in one team ) not becasue of lack of players but becasue of 'randoms' joining . I ask you what should we do , im asking @CapitanNemo , @Xboxfellas and everyone whos reading this. Competetive scene of ps4 is full of salt. People tend to take everything very personally . Yes im crying here . :evil: :evil:

Midz said:
i must say that i dont remember battle where both teams had only clan mebers (16 clan members in one team ) not becasue of lack of players but becasue of 'randoms' joining . I ask you what should we do ,

Being able to punish/prevent teamkillers and organize events is an issue I've stressed to TW multiple times. Since it's been literal years since the last promised update, the only thing I can recommend at this point is playing on PC.

Midz said:
teamkill has always been a serious issue. Clan battle is impossible becasue of groups of tkers . Clan wars are mostly teamkills whenever you see someone from enemy clan. Having semi profesional battles has always been difficult becasue of randoms running around , i must say that i dont remember battle where both teams had only clan mebers (16 clan members in one team ) not becasue of lack of players but becasue of 'randoms' joining . I ask you what should we do , im asking @CapitanNemo , @Xboxfellas and everyone whos reading this. Competetive scene of ps4 is full of salt. People tend to take everything very personally . Yes im crying here . :evil: :evil:

Us Xbox players may to, but we can get through with words eventually

Back
Top Bottom