Help with Sashimono

Users who are viewing this thread

Tica 1991

Recruit
Is it possible to make Ashigaru and lower Samurai sashimonos heraldic? I would like them to wear the mon of their own lord rather than the main clan. Kinda immersion breaking when Im fighting alongside a lord and we both serve Oda yet all of my troops wear my own mon while his
wear Oda mon.

It doesnt work like that, Sashimono are meant to show the heraldry of their overlord that means you for your troops. AI however works a rather different approach, Oda troops for example have Oda sashimonos assigned to them to show their unity, same with the other clans, but those sashimono ratio is quite low compared to the heraldic ones. Its not possible to do the same thing for the player as well because when the player destroys a clan and forms his/her own, the troops would show the original clan's heraldry and that would be immersion breaking to see a clan's banner you've destroyed among your own soldiers. So the coding only works for the AI.

Besides how is that immersion breaking when the troops that literally your own soldiers wear the sashimono showing your own clan mon? :smile:

Back
Top Bottom