Leaked email from Callum's work account, Taleworlds Participating in Nepotisim

Users who are viewing this thread

上原亜衣 said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
I mean, at this point, I just have to laugh at how fast it was leaked. :lol:

Are you implying that this email is real and that the game therefore requires Windows 10?
That would be the indication. I'd hazard to guess that it could work on any 64-bit OS, but even if I had the beta I couldn't verify that because I had to switch to 10 when I built my new PC (no mobo drivers otherwise).

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We have said for some time now that we would like to do a multiplayer beta. This is simply the first phase of that. And I'm sorry that you feel offended that other people will have the chance to play  before you, but you will get your chance. Our team has worked hard on the game for some time now, and this is both a good way for them to show their friends and family what they have been doing for all these years :razz:, as well as, test our systems in preparation for inviting members of our community in.

So is there going to be an open beta?

Closed betas start small, and typically bring in new players in waves. Eventually, TW will want to test their server infrastructure under high load, which will probably coincide with an open beta. This was the case with Warband, at least.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We have said for some time now that we would like to do a multiplayer beta. This is simply the first phase of that. And I'm sorry that you feel offended that other people will have the chance to play  before you, but you will get your chance. Our team has worked hard on the game for some time now, and this is both a good way for them to show their friends and family what they have been doing for all these years :razz:, as well as, test our systems in preparation for inviting members of our community in.

So true, this got out so fast XD. Also this is what progress looks like! Super excited that things are moving forward, thanks to OP for sharing the glorious news!

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
You see? Even this is a problem of TWs development. The Leak was delayed SIX HOURS. COULDNT YOU HAVE LEAKED IT IN 4? WHY TAKE 6 HOURS TO LEAK?!?! GODDAMN TALEWORLDS BEING LATE  EVEN WHEN LEAKING STUFF!!!1

this is a joke. I am happy.

newaccountt said:
In other words, if you are not a family member or have close friends with Taleworlds staff you can go **** yourself because even if you have 20k hours in Warband, participate in hundreds of Steam, Taleworlds Forum, or Reddit threads and proven to be an active community member, then you still are not getting Beta key because you were born in the wrong family??

Callum, explain this

This post is silly.

This is how you sound like:

How dare McDonalds allow their employees and their employees' friends and family have a taste of this new Quintuple Big Mac with Quadruple Bacon Layer, Caciocavallo Podolico Cheese, and Broccoli Sprouts on Gluten-Free Locally-Sourced, Conflict-free Rice buns when I have eaten at McDonalds for thousands of times, tell people how awesome their McFlurry is,  stand outside their restaurant with a sign praising their quality buns, and not be invited to this early access into tasting this awesome new burger!?!

I suggest you chill, man. This is how most game companies operate, especially when said game has a multiplayer component.

This post is not sponsored by McDonalds, nor does that burger exist... I think...

Ok i feel like a fool but seriously why was that email so cheesy? I dont care that it has happened. If anything, its a good sign for us. I want an apology for the writing of that email which makes it seem like satire.

I request Callum resigns and sends me a beta key. I also request a new role be assigned to me specifically titled “Dunce”

vicwiz007 said:
Ok i feel like a fool but seriously why was that email so cheesy? I dont care that it has happened. If anything, its a good sign for us. I want an apology for the writing of that email which makes it seem like satire.

I request Callum resigns and sends me a beta key. I also request a new role be assigned to me specifically titled “Dunce”
It's Taleworlds what do you expect.  :lol:

Corruption is what I have been excluded from. :smile:
Anyway, it's good to see some invisible progress.

newaccountt said:
i.imgur.com/2bY1mLW.png

Translation from Turkish
Mount & Blade lI: Bannerlord Friends and Family Beta Invitations 23:37

Callum McGlinchey CM Mount & Blade lI:

Welcome to the Bannerlord friends and family test!  As one of the family and friends of our company, you are one of the first people invited to play the game.  You have been invited to this test because you know someone who is currently working for the company.  Please pay attention to this when participating in the tests.  The game is still in the process of development, and so we ask you not to share your participation in the test with anyone outside the test group.  In addition, please do not share any screenshots, videos or any other type of media outside the test group.  If you want to talk about beta, or if you want to let us know of any issues you may have, you can use the special beta section on our forums or our dedicated Discord server.  Due to the fact that the tests focus on the online multiplayer part of the game, we recognize that tense environments can occur from time to time, especially for competitive players.  However, we expect you to be respected against other test participants during the test.  Activate the key provided below to your Steam account and start downloading the game right away.  However, your access to the game is not currently available.  Ya Test Türkive clock with 20:30 hasl the game with a hand plan.  After the test, you will receive an email with a feedback form at your email address.  We will also share detailed information about the test program in the following days.  Finally, thank you for agreeing to take part in the tests!  We hope you enjoy playing the game!  Game Key: Minimum System Requirements Operating System: Windows 10-1809 update processor: i3 6100 or equivalent Graphic card: GTX 760 or equivalent Reply

In other words, if you are not a family member or have close friends with Taleworlds staff you can go **** yourself because even if you have 20k hours in Warband, participate in hundreds of Steam, Taleworlds Forum, or Reddit threads and proven to be an active community member, then you still are not getting Beta key because you were born in the wrong family??

Callum, explain this

Probably gonna get this account banned but too late Taleworlds, its public, and now you have **** to explain. Im just another cog in the machine.

Rules said:
No Spam
Spam clogs up the forum, makes relevant and accurate information harder to find and causes the forum to slow down for everybody. The definition of ‘spam’ includes, but is not limited to, the following actions:
  • Multi-posting — if you need to add something, and yours was the last post in the thread, edit your last post instead of adding a new one

Thank you friend for the information.  I am very sorry that the truth and openness we can only get from someone else's email box.  I do not claim the beta version for a vicious circle of families of developers.  But we are all on the forum in some way a family too.  A family that is ready to support Tale Worlds or to help, within our capabilities.  It is strange and a little offensive that we do not deserve even elementary openness.

AJIexander said:
Thank you friend for the information.  I am very sorry that the truth and openness we can only get from someone else's email box.  I do not claim the beta version for a vicious circle of families of developers.  But we are all on the forum in some way a family too.  A family that is ready to support Tale Worlds or to help, within our capabilities.  It is strange and a little offensive that we do not deserve even elementary openness.

C'mon guys. We've known for months that it would be closed beta at first, yet now you're suddenly offended that it turns out to be *gasp* closed?! You mean they won't shout it from the rooftops, so as to get everyone foaming at the mouth for beta keys and have their servers explode? Preposterous.

Everyone is tired of waiting, none of us are 100% happy with how TW have handled development or community. Yet it's important for them to get this phase sorted out, precisely because it's been so long already. Stay strong brothers.

vicwiz007 said:

I honestly haven't read it in its entirety. But i blame the translator, as this was written in turkish and translated i dont know how.

I know some bad translators 
But agreed. Callum, resign and give us all keys

Or don't resign, but give us keys.

Indignant addendum: God damn it, Callum, one week you're playing non-bannerlord games, the next you're writing an email for closed beta for TW staff and family instead of sending it to everyone on the forums. The horror! The decadence! What has happened to the gaming community?!

newaccountt said:
Ahahahaha, so entitled, it's making my day for today  :lol:

So beta before gamescom means something good right. Because i wanna win that guess release date prize :grin: :grin: :grin:

Some people dies of hunger , genetical disease etc because they born in the wrong family. Its how the world works. Just because you didn't get a free key doesn't mean you should fabricate conspiracy we already have thread like that  https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=378742.30

Back
Top Bottom