Leaked email from Callum's work account, Taleworlds Participating in Nepotisim

Users who are viewing this thread

newaccountt said:
If you guys ban me this just proves that the email is real, and Taleworlds have something to hide, so nice try

Dude this is pretty embarrassing. Do you believe you're some kind of investigative journalist or what? Do you actually believe you've just uncovered a major scandal? A big Taleworlds conspiracy? Congratulations. You've just "uncovered" a completely normal process. Except for hyping us, for the upcoming beta, you did nothing special. You should be ashamed.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
上原亜衣 said:
Are you implying that this email is real and that the game therefore requires Windows 10?

I play on Windows 7 at home so you shouldn't worry too much about what you see there as the minimum requirements right now.

Mordhau?  :lol:

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
上原亜衣 said:
Are you implying that this email is real and that the game therefore requires Windows 10?

I play on Windows 7 at home so you shouldn't worry too much about what you see there as the minimum requirements right now.

How DARE you play the game before us. SCUM

Graphic card: GTX 760 or equivalent

db3fec93518d82d5a6434645e408dcb9.png
+

empty-wallet-no-money-man-260nw-361384700.jpg

=

Momchilo said:
Graphic card: GTX 760 or equivalent

db3fec93518d82d5a6434645e408dcb9.png
+

empty-wallet-no-money-man-260nw-361384700.jpg

=

System requirements are often overstated, for legal reasons. It is reasonable to assume that the game will become far more optimized before it is released too. If you can't afford a better card, then you'll probably still be able to play it, just at lower settings (obviously). I currently have a PC from 2011, and it 'officially' can't run any new games (e.g Anno 1800), but I was still able to play them on the lowest graphical settings with acceptable performance. Don't read too much into it (or start saving now and you might have enough for a new card by the time you get your hands on it).

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
上原亜衣 said:

Great, was not in the mood to upgrade.

I hope the beta upscales in the manner of weeks and not months.

OurGloriousLeader said:
Multiple tests June and July transitioning into closed beta announcement at Gamescom with open beta end of the year, Bannerlord full release March 30th 2020? Maybe.  :cool:

Wishful thinking. I think its gonna take a bit longer imo, but at least we are getting some news.

Really excited to see the good news. I'm glad you guys are keeping it closed off so you can work out some of the bugs before giving it off to some of the playerbase.

Best of luck guys!

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We have said for some time now that we would like to do a multiplayer beta. This is simply the first phase of that. And I'm sorry that you feel offended that other people will have the chance to play  before you, but you will get your chance. Our team has worked hard on the game for some time now, and this is both a good way for them to show their friends and family what they have been doing for all these years :razz:, as well as, test our systems in preparation for inviting members of our community in.

I mean, at this point, I just have to laugh at how fast it was leaked. :lol:
I'll change names for a beta access let's talk Callum
Tm9A2hRh.jpg

OP I'm glad the closed beta process is going from strength to strength. Having said that, to publish a private mail the way that you have done it...I don't know, it seems to me of an astonishing indiscretion. If you've been selected, I don't understand the reason why you created this thread; if you've been sent the capture of the message, the sender is somewhat irresponsible. Personally this process that you have "uncovered" is absolutely normal; that is why the label "closed". A search for unnecessary controversy at this point...

Back
Top Bottom