Leaked email from Callum's work account, Taleworlds Participating in Nepotisim

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you Bjorn, you are correct. I mean no ill will toward you personally Vakhtang, though you got quite snippy there with your last few replies.

I replied to you specifically, but it goes for the several people before you who also beat the dead horse.

Btw just pure speculation, how much do you guys think are left?

I personally think Multiplayer is more and less done and has been for a while, I think right now they're just adding some extra maps and balancing while waiting for the SP to finish. As for the SP I think it's playable but somewhat in an alpha state, still finishing scenes, balancing, minor new features, quests and so forth :smile:

I personally hope after the release they go all in on a co-op campaign DLC, I don't care if I have to play everything in real-time actually it will only force players to work more together and since it's a DLC if people don't like it, then you know just don't buy it  :smile:

Rungsted93 said:
Btw just pure speculation, how much do you guys think are left?

I personally think Multiplayer is more and less done and has been for a while, I think right now they're just adding some extra maps and balancing while waiting for the SP to finish. As for the SP I think it's playable but somewhat in an alpha state, still finishing scenes, balancing, minor new features, quests and so forth :smile:

I personally hope after the release they go all in on a co-op campaign DLC, I don't care if I have to play everything in real-time actually it will only force players to work more together and since it's a DLC if people don't like it, then you know just don't buy it  :smile:
Personaly I think MP is all but finished and just needs the beta for balance, suggestions, maps, etc.

Back
Top Bottom