[Werewolf] - Rediscovery - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Dago Wolfrider said:
There is no need to fight back an accusation(/probably joke) merely based on an avatar name I chose last September. Honestly, I already knew that someone would have made fun of/used it during this game (and the ones that I hope will take place), but what I did not expect was Da(go) Wolf(rider). Really funny  :lol:.

2wazrw.jpg

Marowit said:
Vote: Big McLarge-Huge

Too excited to be a villager.
I'm gonna spare you because:

1) You have an awesome Avatar
2) you're just a misguided villager who doesn't know better
3) we're in this as a TEAM!!1!

2wazze.jpg

Big McLarge-Huge said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
There is no need to fight back an accusation(/probably joke) merely based on an avatar name I chose last September. Honestly, I already knew that someone would have made fun of/used it during this game (and the ones that I hope will take place), but what I did not expect was Da(go) Wolf(rider). Really funny  :lol:.

2wazrw.jpg

Marowit said:

I'm gonna spare you because:

1) You have an awesome Avatar
2) you're just a misguided villager who doesn't know better
3) we're in this as a TEAM!!1!

2wazze.jpg

This "TEAM thing" sounds a bit too forced to me. Yet it can be interpret in both ways, taking into account what Xardob posted too.

I was going to ask it too.

Dago Wolfrider said:
This "TEAM thing" sounds a bit too forced to me.
Xardob said:
Whoppin called, he wants his post back.  :iamamoron:
Usually I wouldn't just give you a straight answer, but since in-jokes can be quite frustrating for new guys, and we want new guys to have fun here, I'm gonna tell you that this is my impression of Whoopin, a legendary player with an ego almost as big as his forehead. I usually beat him, though, which means that while his "calling the game" usually lead to disappointment and frustration with him, I've nailed it. In other words, you're still a wolf  :party:

Votecount:
Big McLarge-Huge: 2 - Xardob, Marowit
Dago Wolfrider: 1 - Big McLarge-Huge

Not voting: Dago Wolfrider, Jock, Arch3r, MaHuD, TheFlyingFishy, The Doge of Benis

Hmm, I don't like this vote. I feel that we already have enough going on to make these obvious joke votes kinda useless at this point. Seems like a good way to make a non committing vote and appear to be contributing to the discussion.

Arch3r said:
WOLF has 4 letters (W, O, L and F). JOCK also has 4 letters, of which the O is even in the same place. Coincidence? I think not.

Vote: Jock
2wc2gu.jpg

Xardob said:
Hmm, I don't like this vote. I feel that we already have enough going on to make these obvious joke votes kinda useless at this point. Seems like a good way to make a non committing vote and appear to be contributing to the discussion.
2wc2ps.jpg

Xardob said:

What do you mean by discussion? I personally would not acknowledge these two pages as a discussion.

MaHuD said:
vote: The Doge of Benis

Show yourself, Wolf!

vote: TheFlyingFishy

Just for fairness and equality.

Seriously though, do anyone know anything about them?

Dago Wolfrider said:
Xardob said:

What do you mean by discussion? I personally would not acknowledge these two pages as a discussion.
Discussion, hunting, conversation or whatever you like. Essentially, the act of looking for wolves.

And these few pages have plenty of content already. You could have a decent read on half the players, based on their contributions.

Deadline:
March 26, 2019, 6:00 pm GMT
Countdown timer

The deadline in this case is a little bit lax, due to the fact that The Doge of Benis has yet to log in on the forum since before the game started. Since we started the game a lot earlier than anticipated, I can't exactly blame him for this, and thus I think it is fair to give you lot some extra time to work with.

TheFlyingFishy on the other hand has been online after the game started, and has thus been prodded.

Votecount:
Big McLarge-Huge: 2 - Xardob, Marowit
Dago Wolfrider: 1 - Big McLarge-Huge
Jock: 1 - Arch3r
The Doge of Benis: 1 - MaHuD
TheFlyingFishy: 1 - Dago Wolfrider
Marowit: 1 - Jock

Not voting: The Doge of Benis, TheFlyingFishy

Actually, I can't. Because I didn't use lime. Oops.

MaHuD said:
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the hairiest one of all?

Your avatar certainly has a nice chest of hair. Keeping an eye on you and your subliminal messaging.

Marowit said:

Only a wolf would say this.

The Doge of Benis said:
Hey guys, checking in. Haven't read up yet but I'll get on that at lunch today. How y'all doing?

Vote: Xardob. Because I can.

I am fine and glad that now only one person is missing.

Big McLarge-Huge will probably love your reasoning.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Big McLarge-Huge will probably love your reasoning.
Shush, Wolf, didn't your Alpha teach you to be silent when innocents are talking?  :meh:

The Doge of Benis said:
Vote: Xardob. Because I can.
Love your reasoning, Penisboy, but what makes you think the X-howl is a better target for today than Da Wolf? So let's not split our votes, we gotta act as a TEAM, so let's get the Who-...eh...the McLarge-Huge train rollin'! Choo-Choo!

unvote, vote: Xardob

Back
Top Bottom