Steam DB activies

Users who are viewing this thread

Not to get excited too much. I believe they are getting ready to put an official release date. Sooner rather than later.
I wish I had the time and the will power Terco has to create a magnificant post about it:razz:

Humbly;

Link to steamdb; https://steamdb.info/app/261550/history/

Screenshot;
hGOzM0P.jpg

It's been posted yesterday. Hope I am late, sorry if discussed already.

Community supporter M.ArdA_TaleWorlds replied the same question on Turkish forum as;

"https://twitter.com/SteamDB/status/1098857292865462272
Bilgi yanlış. Oyunun çıkış tarihini üçüncü parti bir araç ile duyurmak gibi bir planımız yok. Merak etmeyin. Resmi açıklamalar dışında herhangi bir habere itibar etmeyin."

He says: Info is not true. We have no plan to announce the release date by third parties. Don't worry. Don't trust any news except official ones.

Note: Somehow I couldn't quote his answer that is why I copied and pasted.

I'm pretty sure that Steam just adds the date as the last day of the year for games with no release date.

As soon as we think the game is ready we will set a date and make an announcement about it. :smile:

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
I'm pretty sure that Steam just adds the date as the last day of the year for games with no release date.

As soon as we think the game is ready we will set a date and make an announcement about it. :smile:

So..this year Callum?  :iamamoron:

Callum_TaleWorlds said:

Callum you destroyed the only hope :grin:

Callum_TaleWorlds said:

Sadly we've had to cancel the planned game, as after developing it, we decided it didn't really work well and ultimately, it wasn't much fun for the player.

Sorry everyone...

Callum_TaleWorlds said:

Yeah, useful information but I'm hopeless about it. :roll:

I am not sure how many ppl have the same feeling, if the release date, Dec. 31, 2019, is, in fact, true, it is still a disappointment to me. I am really hoping for a summer release.

RKStranger said:
I am not sure how many ppl have the same feeling, if the release date, Dec. 31, 2019, is, in fact, true, it is still a disappointment to me. I am really hoping for a summer release.

New Year's Eve would have been an extraordinarily odd time to the release the game.

Back
Top Bottom