Balance of GLITTER! The most faaaaabulous BoP ever devised!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, there's the weekly (a turn is a week) meeting in the trade guild you're all in. (Will be a special interactive event each turn. Kinda like the conferences in bop1884. Haven't quite worked out exactly how they'll work yet. But they'll include both issues I come up with that you'll have to vote over and discuss. And any possible issues you can think of that might be relevant.

Beyond that there'll be certain issues and stuff that you can solve by asking from help from your neighbours.

Possibly. Though this isn't a very PvP-heavy bop. And playerkilling just won't be a thing. But I'm deffo all for rivalries and trying to **** each other over (not in the good way) as long as it's funny/thematic.

By the way. I've decided the bop is set in Manchester in the year 2021. So I might make some slight alterations to your backstories and such to accommodate this.

Right. Got some backstory down in the OP. Read and have fun!

Might build a bit more on the history of the world as inspiration strikes me. Also, I've begun some preliminary work on cards for the people who've submitted their stuff! YAAAAY!

Funny.  I thought Curio would have been the first one ready to go, but, whatever.  The time seems right to celebrate the opening with a flyover.
onRNC.gif

Lord Brutus said:
Funny.  I thought Curio would have been the first one ready to go.
Yeah, I wanted to get my concept done weeks ago but haven't really felt gay lately :wink:
For real though, I had some basic ideas when Teo proposed this BoP(enis), but haven't got much further since then.
I wanted to send in what I had and have Teo maybe help me with the rest, but when writing the PM i felt like it was not enough even for that and decided to wait until I get at least a few more ideas to finally have something that resembles a concept.
I think my main problem is my almost complete lack of experience and personal interest in nightclubs in general, but I guess i should just do more research in that regard.
Still think this is going to be lots of fun, but its hard to get motivated when I am not satisfied at all with what I came up with so far.

I'd be glad to bounce ideas. Hit me with what you've got.

Also, nightclub is a very broad term here. We have everything from posh salons to dinky divebars.

Exactly. Serious BoP this is not.

Hell, I made RuPaul mayor of Manchester. As the legendary Cole Porter once so eloquently put it. Anything goes.

Captain Teo "Buns of Steel" Fish said:
Long gone are the days of being branded as the cultural cesspool of Britain. It is now a cultural giant, housing a thriving and diverse club scene, several record labels, and a booming theatre industry.
Just read this ****. Absolutely triggered this has always been the case.

The north will rise again reeeeeeeee

Arrrrright mateys! Got stuff from everyone except Mahud. Which means he'll get the surprise visit from the health inspector first. And boy o'boy will there be too much semen in the cocktails.
Once I've got **** from him, and some follow-up **** from Joe I'll finish up cards and begin writing some turn zeros!

Prpgress has been decent this week. But working on turn zeros will take a solid backseat for a while due to vacation. Don't have a solid deadline for when I expect to have them out. But rest assured, work will resume once I get home in august!

Have a fabulously gay summer!!! ?

Working on turn-zeros. Won't wait for Mahud, he can jump in when/if he feels like it. Not like there's a steep learning curve or continuity here. :razz:
I'll be changing the thingy in the OP to a progress tracker. That way I can finally be shaming me instead of you guys.

Progress tracker updated since I now have some events for everyone and have started writing on all of them.

Don't expect Pixel/Alma levels of Novel-length stuff though. I'm new at this, and I aim to keep this manageable between playing four other bops and having a life on the side. Plus I always intended this to be low-key, low-effort silly fun foir everyone. But once they do drop, do let me know if you feel it's overly lacklustre. I'm feeling my way in fresh territory here. And I need feedback to improve.

Back
Top Bottom