Version 1.1 is available for Download

Users who are viewing this thread

Markus II

Knight
I've uploaded Version 1.1 of the mod to the MBRepository.

Hopefully it'll be free of the bugs that occurred with the patch.

Download Link:

867 A.D. - Lords of War Version 1.1

You should delete the 867 A.D. - Lords of War folder before installing Version 1.1.

Old save games won't be compatible.

Downloading...

I hope you fixed some nasty bugs and this version is more playable. Thanks for your hard work.

sweet!
I've been away for a while and not only the mod was released, but it also got a patch!

can't wait to play it and then (as soon as i can get away from the monitor) let you know how much i like it!

Anyway thanks a lot Markus and team for your effort :smile:

Charidemus the mod is released, just for the last version of MB. Which is MB v.0.903. They are wait to port the mod to a newer version of MB, for the final release of MB. This is old news, as they have announced this from day one. Which is understandable.
In short, the mod is here and its great fun. So what are you guys waiting for, get started playing.

Kega said:
Charidemus the mod is released, just for the last version of MB. Which is MB v.0.903. They are wait to port the mod to a newer version of MB, for the final release of MB. This is old news, as they have announced this from day one. Which is understandable.
In short, the mod is here and its great fun. So what are you guys waiting for, get started playing.

Well said. :smile:

i have version 1.011 but it wont work wenever it loads the ini. files the game crashes and an error message appears

Read the ****ing thread before downloading and asking stupid questions.

It's for M&B .903.

Back
Top Bottom