Warband Competitive Matchmaking Client / BETA / [Update: 1.1.0]

Users who are viewing this thread

Jostino said:
grimsight said:
Mac & Linux are not supported
grimsight said:
Mac and Linux Support?
Not on launch. Possibility for the future, should there be sufficient interest. If you're a mac user and you're dying to play - I imagine a parallels setup would do the trick.
So we won't see in future any type of linux version about this? :sad:
To be honest, I think a browser version would be better and would be cross-platform.

Rosslington said:
Jostino said:
grimsight said:
grimsight said:
Mac and Linux Support?
Not on launch. Possibility for the future, should there be sufficient interest. If you're a mac user and you're dying to play - I imagine a parallels setup would do the trick.
To be honest, I think a browser version would be better and would be cross-platform.
I totally agree with you mate

Jostino said:
Rosslington said:
Jostino said:
grimsight said:
grimsight said:
Mac and Linux Support?
I totally agree with you mate
I  actually talked to Grim about a browser version when he first started and he agreed that it would have been better, but he didn't want to start over bc he had already put a lot of work into the project.

dagga feed us, we need WBMM !!!!!!

My windows 10 prevents me from launching this :s Ok, only way to run this is to turn off the windows smart screen. I don't really like to turn off security programs, but ok, I did it, because i trust this community. :/

Ok, I managed to try to create the GUID hookup and I have no idea if it work'd or not, now it gives me this prompt instead:

what.jpg

This does not work with steam account?

Fixed a bug causing new accounts to experience various issues when queueing

For the EUs, I've contacted a few people regarding EU servers. I've given up hope on our previous provider and have been looking for alternatives.

grimsight said:
Fixed a bug causing new accounts to experience various issues when queueing

For the EUs, I've contacted a few people regarding EU servers. I've given up hope on our previous provider and have been looking for alternatives.

I might be able to donate one if u need.

We should also beg CCC to donate their servers are sh!t-hot

I think the ban system is also a bit bugged. I queued with Firunien for the Chicago servers and the match got cancelled because someone didnt join the server. After the match was closed I tried to requeue and it suddenly said that im banned for 30 minutes even tho I definitly were on the server

Back
Top Bottom