[Werewolf] Phonewolf: The Appening - Battery drained - Infected Apps win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Why do you need Melter? Want him to give us the narration and put the game into Night before Delta gets chance to say something to incriminate herself?

You're her packmate, I knew it all along!

Also that means Biggie must be innocent because otherwise the number of wolves wouldn't potentially equal the number of innocents if there are 2 Night kills.

FFS.

Final Day 3 Votecount

Big McLarge (5) - Eternal, Moose, Brutus, Hawk, Xardob
Hawk (1) - Big McLarge

Delta[K] (2) - Sir Magorien, MaHuD

Not Voting (1) - Delta[K]

With the clock battery winding down, the apps took no chances in second-guessing themselves and ended the day quickly half to save on energy, half because they were so horribly wrong when taking over a week to decide on who to delete the previous day. Much like the previous day, Delta and ClearTune were the apps on the chopping block for reasons such as "Why does Melter have a tuning app when we all know he has perfect pitch and can simply to it by ear?" and "I don't think Phoney hasn't been on an airplane in over two years, so what's with the flying app?" But ClearTune had been suspiciously quiet as of late, claiming to be "moving into his new home" (and we all know apps never move), so the town raised their pitchforks against him.

Yadda yadda yadda, I can't think of anything to write right now.

ClearTune (Big McLarge) has been deleted - he was Doctor Jazz (see here)

You have three days (try to make it two) to PM me your night actions.

You are allowed to change your choice up to the deadline, unless you Confirm the action.

It was another disappointing day for Phonemelter. Immediately after deleting ClearTune at the request of the other apps, he thought to himself “My god, I am such an idiot – why would I delete my tuning app when I don’t actually have perfect pitch?” and proceeded to sadly diddle around on his out-of-tune guitar.

*Sigh*

“How am I supposed to get chicks when my guitar now sounds like a wet noodle? Guess I’ll have to update my Tinder profile to make no mention of guitar skills. That is, if I can find it on my phone – where has Tinder gone… ?”

Pillboxie slipped away from his normal location and headed over to where Moose Math was stationed. Quickly and quietly, he slipped a lethal pill into the drink next to his bed so that the next time he got up to take sip, he wouldn’t wake up ever again. Boxie waited by the door, listening for Moose’s movements. After about an hour, he heard Moose wake up, mumble something about being confused as to why there was medicine in his drink, and finally the sound of water being poured down a drain.

“Dammit,” exclaimed Pillboxie under his breath. “I guess the pill didn't dissolve. Looks like I have to take care of things myself!” He ran into Moose’s room, startling him.

“Hey man, why are you in m- “

Boxie rushed towards him, yelling “YOU KNOW WHAT CURES AN INFECTION, EVIL APP MAN? MEDICINE!” and throwing capsules of poison at him. Moose tried to fight him off, asking “What are you talking about, I’m no- glarbglarbbalrb *cough*“

Before he could finish, the raving madman rammed a cyanide pill down his throat.

“Whew. That should silence the obvious rouge. Time to go back to sleep and prepare for tomorrow. I'm such a hero!” gloated Boxie.

“Where do you think you’re going, sir?” a mysterious, but familiar voice asked.

Boxie turned around and saw three figures standing in the shadows while leaving Moose’s room – Waze, Tinder, and Geiger Counter.

“Murdering a harmless app? We can’t let that happen, can we boys?” said Tinder, disapprovingly. The other two grinned and eagerly nodded.

“Harmless? How do you guys know he is- oh ****.”

Boxie tried to run away, but Waze predicted the path he would take and ran him down with ease.

“Hope you like the taste of your medicine” chuckled Geiger Counter as he shoved a couple of Boxie’s capsules down his gullet while Waze held him pinned to the ground.

In a few short minutes, Pillboxie has faded out of existence. Seven down, three more to go. The infected apps knew there were still two more innocent hunters out there, but with nobody left to protect the good apps, there was no hope left for Melter’s phone. They infected Settings to gain access to the phone’s power management controls, turning all dials up to 11, maximizing the battery usage. In a few short hours, the phone would be rendered useless forever. No more drunken phone posts. No more amusing misspellings. No more fun for Phonemelter.

Moose Math has been deleted. He was the Professor / Advisor (Doctor)
Pillboxie has been deleted, he was Doctor Kevorkian (Cop)

The Infected Apps (Xardob, Eternal, MaHuD) have won!

Brutus, why the hell did you kill Moose? He was the Most Innocent of all :sad: Hell, he was even more innocent than me!

Ah well, GG wolves. You really had me fooled, MaHuD. I figured Xardob for a wolf after Untitled's lynch but hoped that by pushing for others first I might survive a bit longer.

I can't wait to try a new playstyle next game. Let's go, Moose!  :party:

Back
Top Bottom