[Werewolf] Phonewolf: The Appening - Battery drained - Infected Apps win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah. It was a mistake to kill you last night. The idea tonight was to kill you under the assumption you wouldn't be able to substitute in a second time, under the assumption that you would know too much now.

Moose! said:
I'm confused. Are you being sarcastic, or did you really just throw the whole game for your packmates?  :???:

He's being sarcastic. Why would an innocent who's died twice "know too much" in comparison to other innocents who haven't died at all? The only extra info I have is Twinkle's Night-action #, as well as my own. And that info does not affect gameplay.

This whole thing reeks of desperation, and I don't quite know why an innocent would feel desperate about being lynched.

Werebot, open hailing frequencies, I need a vote count!

Sir Magorien Maxihand VI Esq. said:
Moose! said:
I'm confused. Are you being sarcastic, or did you really just throw the whole game for your packmates?  :???:

He's being sarcastic. Why would an innocent who's died twice "know too much" in comparison to other innocents who haven't died at all? The only extra info I have is Twinkle's Night-action #, as well as my own. And that info does not affect gameplay.

Because according to the rules, all innocents are specials. You would know the special abilities for two nights worth of game, whether they've already happened or not. You could use that information to deduce possible night events.

Moose! said:
This whole thing reeks of desperation, and I don't quite know why an innocent would feel desperate about being lynched.

What can I say. Desperate times lead to desperate measures.

And I haven't even opened the alcohol yet.

I'm not sure if Brutus just hammered a lynch or whether 1 more vote is needed, but I need to go to bed soon.

And just in case someone gets lynched whilst I'm asleep, and the game goes into Night, and then I get lunched by the wolves (or some vig with poor aim) again... if whoever is lynched today flips blue, please lynch Delta tomorrow.  :meh:

Or I'll have to come back and do it myself regardless of what Vieira says about knowing too many special roles.

Moose! said:
Don't be that lazy. I know reading back what I said on the first three pages of day 2 is a chore ( :iamamoron: ), but there was literally a votecount a page ago.

Basically there was a tie between Vieira and me, now there isn't anymore. And since Vieira pulled that gambit and even Brutus has jumped on the train, probably nothing's going to save him anymore, so you might just as well change your vote again. After all, it's at least half an hour since you did so the last time, so it's okay...  :iamamoron:

Moose! said:

In this game? There could be many reasons, like maybe he is a vig that gets to shooty shooty (llandy) this night? I wouldn't want to get lynched on only night I could do something at night. Though generally it is a wolf yes, villagers tend to be '**** you all, you have doomed yourselves'

<<< really promise to sleep now.

4 new posts not gonna read bye.

THAT'S A LYNCH! THE GAME IS NOW IN TWILIGHT - VIEIRA MAY NOT POST  :iamamoron:

Final Day 2 Votecount

Vieira (6) - Big McLarge, Xardob, Lumos, Sir Magorien, MaHuD, Brutus

Big McLarge (2) - Eternal, Moose

Delta[k] (1) - Vieira
Xardob (1) - Hawk
Eternal (1) - Delta[k]

After the failure on the first day, the apps decided to take much, much longer to reach a decision on who to delete in order to get through the night without losing too much more battery. They first suspected ClearTune, but dismissed the idea because we all know wolves rogue apps cannot howl in-tune. Next they turned to Delta, figuring lost luggage had to be due to the work of wolves evil programs, but quickly became fixated on Tinder instead, because clearly all those fake profiles are harmful scams. Waze slowly drew suspicion after getting Melter stuck in traffic a couple of times, failing to do his job, but in the end, it was MaybeBaby that got the shaft. Yes, you guys decided to kill a baby.

“Why does Phoney have an app for women trying to get pregnant? I thought he hated kids!”

“Yeah, that’s awfully suspicious… clearly he is one of the rogue apps!”

“You guys are right – I can’t figure out why that’s on there anyways. Should probably have deleted it a while ago,” said Melter.

And so, Facemelter deleted MaybeBaby, only to see the following message when the removal was complete.

You have successfully uninstalled MaybeBaby, the Caretaker (Doctor).

[size=14pt]Congratulations! It’s an innocent!

You have three days (give or take) to PM me your night actions.

You are allowed to change your choice up to the deadline, unless you Confirm the action.

Back
Top Bottom