[Werewolf] Phonewolf: The Appening - Battery drained - Infected Apps win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Magorien Maxihand VI Esq. said:
I've beaten some info out of heard from the rest of the players.

Something you haven't done since you've started, which I'll admit is frustrating but, admittedly, potentially beneficial in the instance that I was actually a wolf and you were completely ignoring my input. You don't even have my vote right on your little bit just up the page. If I were a vigilante I'd kill you on principle but sadly there are more pressing matters to attend to.

Delta[K] said:
@hawk do you still think Adaham is a wolf?

I am strongly considering it, enough to vote for him, if that's what you mean. After today, one way or another, we should have the best idea we'll get in this game as to who is or is not a wolf, until then I'm not going to be like Xardob and declare people definitely innocent or definitely guilty. Adaham has done enough to warrant more than the average dose of suspicion though, so to answer your question, yes.

Delta[K] said:
Nor do I genuinely suspect Brutus. I didn't like the fact that he changes his votes in a blink of an eye and it initially made me suspicious of him but I now attribute his actions to what he said about suspecting those who vote for him when he is innocent. That and liquor. For me that was enough for me to accept his sporadic voting.

I suspect vermillion hawk. He came back for day 2 and suggested adaham killed llandy v.1 to break up llandy/xardob voting bloc. I can understand him sticking with his guns but as it has previously been mentioned adaham had no reason to get you out of the way given that you two had a deal. Wifom though... hmm

Why do you think Hawk is suspicious for accusing Adaham of Night-killing me v.1, yet ignore that Brutus (here) did exactly the same thing by accusing Xardob of Night-killing me v.1?

Votecount

Eternal (3) - MaHuD, Delta, Xardob
Delta[k] (3) - Moose, Brutus, Lumos

Xardob (1) - Hawk
Big McLarge (1) - Eternal
Brutus (1) - Vieira
Vieira (1) - Big McLarge
MaHuD (1) - Xardob (No, you don't get 2 votes... )

Not Voting (1) - Sir Magorien

Trying to find a three-person pack is a huge waste of time and any innocent that is trying to do it should feel terrible. Wolves interact with each other in a myriad of ways and you get absolutely zero information from that kind of game. Even looking for 'packmate behavior' is weak, but at least you can identify when two people are awkwardly not discussing each other and that has some slightly higher than average probability of finding a wolf. Trying to find an actual pack, though? I've been around for a long time and I have never seen it done because it makes no logical sense.

Moose! said:
Eternal said:
Not voting delta, didn't we already learn to not lynch compromise easy lynches?
No, given that your alternative was an innocent.  :roll:

Actually thought of this just now - why would a wolf Eternal kill Llandy? My entire schtick was that I was hunting wolves instead of compromise lynches.

It would seem that you are a far better compromise than Delta.

Would you describe yourself as an easy lynch?

I'm pretty sure you didn't mean this to imply I'm innocent, but the fact everyone is lazily ****ing around and listing me as red without an actual case being made shows that I'm a lynch the wolves want, yeah.

Except for Delta, she made a case. I've always been told to not talk to my exes, but here we go.

Delta[K] said:
My suspicion was first on him when he started to make a case against you. It was abrupt and I took it as he was pushing you for information because it seemed to me that his case was off like he threw it together with some reasonable sounding stuff. I waited but he continued to make a case against you. This is what made me suspicious of both of you. I thought about the possibility of the you two being packmates and him making a case to draw a line between you two but half hearted enough to not really get you lynched. I considered myself in wifom territory and poked at eternal to see how the two of you would react. V.1 you turning out to be innocent did not affect my opinion of eternal greatly because I considered the fact that he may have voted you to give mark him innocent. Why would he kill you during the night if he was planning on voting you during the morning? Of course, wifom. Either way, I do not like his actions during day 1. Any plausible explanation for his actions can be argued in circles which is why I decided to keep watch. My gut says something's off and I am looking for solid evidence. I agree though, I have been going about this the wrong way. I should take more initiative and hunt rather than just sit on my arse.

vote: eternal

This entire thing is "WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM, also gut feeling." I'm not trying to dodge the case or misinterpret it in some way, literally read it. She even admits it's WIFOM twice.

And then Xardob and MaHuD vote me for no reason, aside from MaHuD's implication that Delta and I are packmates. There's a wolf in here. Probably Xardob, because he's been scummy all game.

Moose, I already made a case on Adaham and he hasn't been around since. The only new thing since then have been stupid packmate analyses that I don't buy.

Here's my chart, anyway.

Preferred Lynch:
Adaham

Would Be Happy To Lynch
Xardob
MaHuD
Vieira

Would Join Wagon On
Literally everyone else

Would Not Vote For
Delta

'sup Dudes & Dudettes? Just back from my trip, had no time to do anything for this game.

It's late and I won't start wading through this today. Maybe tomorrow I'll make some time for this (and Diplomacy). Next week we're moving house, though, so don't expect me to sacrifice a lot of time to convince you guys of my apparent awesomeness.

Whoops, sorry I missed this:

How many of those would you be willing to lynch today (or tomorrow, whatever)?

Lord Brutus
Eternal
Moose!
Xardob
Delta[K]
Vermillion_Hawk
Big McLarge-Huge
Vieira
Sir Magorien Maxihand VI Esq.
MaHuD
Lumos

Xardob said:
Join me in voting for Eternal (or MaHuD, or Vieira or Hawk). Then you won't need to worry about this.
WTF, dude? I've been the main proponent of lynching Vieira all day long, and Hawk/Eternal has been in the mix as well for me. So if anything, you should finally join me in voting Vieira (which you've sort of hinted at wanting to do, but never did).

The only thing where we disagree is Lumos/MaHuD. See, Lumos reaction to my pressure before I left was indeed pretty villagery, but maybe he's just a natural talent when it comes to lying. After all, Mark Wahlberg is his role model, and we all know how he ended up killing that old lady!

Thing is, Lumos - after the storm calmed - went back to his super-lurky ways, and I don't like it. It only shows that he's following enough to react quickly at anything directed at him, but doesn't hunt by himself whatsoever.

Still undecided however about my fourth choice. It could be Lumos, but it could be even Llandy Mk. II. Saying you want to be lazy and then being all over the place like this...smells like Panda to me!

So yeah, could we please all just lynch Vieira or Hawk (who are my two best bets). Compromise solution Eternal. If you don't want any of those, lynch me, but only after everybody has given a grand speech on how I'm wolfy. Basically the stuff Eternal likes to do, but now everybody who votes me. That'd be real fun!

P.S.: @X-man...my vote is on Vieira already, so how the hell am I to join YOU in voting Vieira?  :roll:

P.P.S.: I'm currently working on my stand-up comedy program. I'll focus on impersonations. Check out my Moose!:

"Vote: BigMcLarge-Huge.

No.

Vote: Brutus

**** it.

Vote: Xardob

Nevermind

Vote: Hawk

Goddamnit

Vote: Llandy

Fine.

Vote: Eternal

Arrrrgh...

Vote: Everybody"

I think that's pretty spot on.  :iamamoron:

Big McLarge-Huge said:
See, Lumos reaction to my pressure before I left was indeed pretty villagery, but maybe he's just a natural talent when it comes to lying. After all, Mark Wahlberg is his role model, and we all know how he ended up killing that old lady!
Thing is, Lumos - after the storm calmed - went back to his super-lurky ways, and I don't like it. It only shows that he's following enough to react quickly at anything directed at him, but doesn't hunt by himself whatsoever.
what_no_by_carriejokerbates-d9u5p21.gif
(How do you always manage to post comments which are perfectly answered by this image...)
Anyways. I do realise that's the case, but I can assure you that I've never uttered a single lie in a game of Werewolf in my entire life. At least not on purpose; misquoting people doesn't count.
Okay then. I'll try to hunt. I'm not sure I'll be able to do it properly, but I promise to start from tomorrow. I'll pick someone and try to "build a case" against them and see what happens. Is that hunting? :razz:

Big McLarge-Huge said:
WTF, dude? I've been the main proponent of lynching Vieira all day long, and Hawk/Eternal has been in the mix as well for me. So if anything, you should finally join me in voting Vieira (which you've sort of hinted at wanting to do, but never did).

Interesting. I wonder why Xardob didn't pick up on that. I would imagine that an innocent Xardob might pay more attention.

Why wouldn't Xardob ask Llandy to honor their earlier agreement? Does they want to avoid a connection?

Also, Llandy lays out a theory of why Xardob is suspicious, and then says we should vote Delta K to test it.

How did Xardob and Twinkle interact?

Unvote

Vote: Xardob

Back
Top Bottom