[Werewolf] Phonewolf: The Appening - Battery drained - Infected Apps win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Votecount

Big McLarge (2) - Moose!, Hawk
Hawk (2) - QuailLover, Brutus

Vieira (1) - Big McLarge
Brutus (1) - Xardob
Eternal (1) - MaHuD

Not Voting (4) - Delta[K], Eternal, Vieira, Lumos

Phonemelter said:
Vieira said:
Very possibly. I'd be curious to know if she was the Doctor for Day 1 or not, but I fear that's not information we will be finding out. The narration does allude to that, but I am probably reading too much into it.

For the sake of clarity, the narration is meant to just reveal the dead's role - not what night their action was supposed to take place. Anything that might sound like it is worded that way is just due to my rambling and has no meaning whatsoever.

Ok. So that still leaves the possibility of Llandy not actually being killed by wolves open.

Lord Brutus said:
Well, let's get started on the wolf killing.  Unvote Vote: Vermillion Hawk

He really jumped on my radar lately.  Trying not to be too hostile.

What exactly about Vermillion has made him jump on your radar?

MaHuD said:
For now I am sticking to Eternal Delta being wolves, I could see Moose or Hawk as 3rd but Brutus is not playing how he plays his wolf self.

Why?

Vermillion_Hawk said:
You mention a specific reason why that might be so in your post, which also happens to inform my own judgement as to why I think Adaham might be suspicious. So it's not necessarily the math that's compelling.

What specific reason?

I don't think vermillion is suspicious. I don't get scummy vibes from any of his posts. I just think he needs to elaborate a bit.

Humumummum speculations about the night activity do actually make things confusing. I could very easily go in circles talking about how xardob and/or biggie killed llandy bc it wouldn't make any sense for them to kill her bc of their agreements. Same circular reasoning can be applied to eternal. He wanted to lynch her during the day so it also wouldn't make sense for him to off her during the night.

For the sake of my own sanity I'm not going to go down that path. I'm going to stick with my initial suspicions of eternal. Gonna keep watching him. His actions during day 1 still seem off to me.

@moose couldn't the percentages you calculated for biggie hold true to anyone considering that we don't know roles?

I need to read over vieira's posts again. I think I zone out every time he comes up bc I still don't understand why he is suspicious to so many people

Delta[K] said:
@moose couldn't the percentages you calculated for biggie hold true to anyone considering that we don't know roles?

But we do know the roles - didn't you read the description? And, if we have reason to believe that he is not a cop (innocent) because he inadvertently told us that he isn't a cop on the first day. This means that his likelihood of being a wolf is significantly greater - you are either a cop, a doctor, or a wolf. Any player could be all three, but in a game that is purported to be random, I think this is a compelling reason to vote him out.

QuailLover said:
So Vermillion Hawk suggests that it could be Adaham/McHuge. Nothing suspicious here, right?

But Moose swoops in, with MATH, and tries his hardest to prove that McHuge is indeed a wolf. I think this is packish behavior. Especially since Vermilion Hawk also votes for Moose right after that, and it gets some sort of wagon rolling. At the moment, I think both of them could be wolves.
Interesting, but, aside from the fact that Moose is innocent, I don't like cases based on interactions of players still alive. What do you have against Hawk based only on his behaviour?

Lord Brutus said:
Well, let's get started on the wolf killing.  Unvote Vote: Vermillion Hawk

He really jumped on my radar lately.  Trying not to be too hostile.
Tempting. Convince me, how is Hawk trying to no be too hostile and why is that wolfish?

Delta[K] said:
Humumummum speculations about the night activity do actually make things confusing. I could very easily go in circles talking about how xardob and/or biggie killed llandy bc it wouldn't make any sense for them to kill her bc of their agreements. Same circular reasoning can be applied to eternal. He wanted to lynch her during the day so it also wouldn't make sense for him to off her during the night.

For the sake of my own sanity I'm not going to go down that path. I'm going to stick with my initial suspicions of eternal. Gonna keep watching him. His actions during day 1 still seem off to me.
Good, you're innocent. I could vote Eternal. What do you have against him?

Moose! said:
But we do know the roles - didn't you read the description? And, if we have reason to believe that he is not a cop (innocent) because he inadvertently told us that he isn't a cop on the first day. This means that his likelihood of being a wolf is significantly greater - you are either a cop, a doctor, or a wolf. Any player could be all three, but in a game that is purported to be random, I think this is a compelling reason to vote him out.
But since the wolves have more information than the villagers, they can easily manipulate the information and make a villager look like he has a higher statistical chance of being a wolf.

Moose! said:
Delta[K] said:

I meant we don't know the roles of everyone else. I understand what you are saying about him slipping up though.

Btw... Are vigilantes and cops the same thing (i feel like that question was already asked.. Sorry)?

Delta[K] said:
Btw... Are vigilantes and cops the same thing (i feel like that question was already asked.. Sorry)?

Not usually. Cops are normally the same as Seers (intended in the original setup, but I changed it because I don't like seers), but I've always thought of them in my mind as Vigilantes because here in 'Murrica cops shoot people.

@xardob from what I remember off the top of my head eternal set up a case against veteran  players saying it is typical for hosts to pair up veteran players and new players as packmates. He then grouped you, adaham, and llandy together and then proceeded to single out llandy. This wouldn't stike me as too suspicious as it makes sense to focus your case on one person but I don't recall him ever giving too much explanation as to why llandy was on the top of his list. (I will have to go through day one posts to double check myself. Will do later. Currently on phone.) By his reasoning I would have thought you, ham, and llandy would have had equal chance of being a wolf but he seemed so intent on voting her.

Honestly I originally thought llandy and eternal were packmates. I chose eternal to see if they would react together or if eternal would switch his vote to me but even then he kept his vote on llandy. I still don't understand why.
@eternal mind explaining a bit?

Phonemelter said:
Not usually. Cops are normally the same as Seers (intended in the original setup, but I changed it because I don't like seers), but I've always thought of them in my mind as Vigilantes because here in 'Murrica cops shoot people.

:lol:

1255e9.jpg

Delta[K] said:
What specific reason?

I don't think vermillion is suspicious. I don't get scummy vibes from any of his posts. I just think he needs to elaborate a bit.

A specific reason that Moose mentions towards the end of his latest MooseMathtm post.

125ujw.jpg

After doing a careful BigMc-Super-analysis ™, I came to the conclusion that Vieira and Lumos are wolves Nr. 1 & 2. Probably Eternal is the third one, but I'm not yet 100% sure about that.

Mention my name (three times or more or less) and here I am.
While I couldn't definitely speak about Vieira,

125v65.jpg

You should really try harder with your analyses if you don't want to end up with Big-Mc-Super errors.

Back
Top Bottom