[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Untitled. said:
I for one intend to stand up against this madness and lynch a wolf.

Vote:Lumos
Implying that I'm a wolf, and I'm not.

Arch3r said:
This mod is indeed dead, the code got too large and weird **** started to happen. :lol:
To be specific, all AI characters started walking backwards. This was not intended. I did actually get Catapults operable by AI and players though, as well as a body-part hitpoints system. I should salvage the code sometime.
That actually sounds pretty sweet, make sure you recycle whatever's usable! And good luck with whatever you've got cooking right now! :razz:

Teofish said:
Won't be mine. I'm fairly convinced you're not a wolf. And I'm disinclined to hang an innocent just for the hell of it.
I agree. I shan't vote Bowser, and if he does turn out to be a wolf, so be it. I just find it incredibly improbable that he'd be one of them.

Are we going for Ah_Zhou then? What say he about that possibility?

Orgasmo said:
That's my final vote and no, I don't care that I am voting for someone I still believe to be innocent.

The only other posts I am going to make are purely to stay active and will not be game-related. Thank you, come again.
I feel where you're coming from and I'm tempted to handle the situation similarly. There's been criticism of vocal vets in the past, but the things some people are saying now are really stretching it. Then again, I still rather drop my vote on either Archer or Ah_Zhou and ignore most of the discussion, rather than voting for someone I'm convinced is innocent. There's plenty of other votees out there to reach a majority even without me, so go noobs!

Untitled. said:
Is this a thing now? A little taunting and you let the wolves walk all over you? I for one intend to stand up against this madness and lynch a wolf.

Anyone else up for some vengeful purging?
I put my trust in your word yesterday and went away severely disappointed. No way I'm following you today.

vote: Ah_Zhou

Untitled. said:
Is this a thing now? A little taunting and you let the wolves walk all over you? I for one intend to stand up against this madness and lynch a wolf.

Anyone else up for some vengeful purging?
I might be. Lumos is a good lynch, but I'm not sure I'd place him above Arch3r or Zhou. What do you have to convince me? Did the divinities manifest to you again?

I feel that out of the suggested, Zhou is the secure vote.

Mr Big is right that assuming Bowser isn't dangerous doesn't mean that he isn't. At this point I want him dead just to see what the hell is behind behavior like that. But that can wait.

Archer is a good lynch as well, but he strikes me more innocent than Zhou - I'm getting the same vibe from him as I got from McConor at this point.

Vote: Zhou

Orgasmo said:
When did everyone start considering Bowser to be innocent?
I always did, but you missed that already in your big defense of Bowser on day 1.

Bodrax said:
I might be. Lumos is a good lynch, but I'm not sure I'd place him above Arch3r or Zhou. What do you have to convince me? Did the divinities manifest to you again?
What do you make of Untitled after the "theory" was disproven with the last lynch?

Teofish said:
Dunno. I'm mostly just going by gut feeling. And he feels ok in my gut.
Every single argument made for lynching someone thus far. Look at where's that got you all.

"Big McLarge said:
I always did, but you missed that already in your big defense of Bowser on day 1.

Not you, the noobs - I actually covered that Day 1.

[quote author=McConor"]
Teofish said:
Every single argument made for lynching someone thus far. Look at where's that got you all.
[/quote]

Technically it only got us one lynch (and I don't think he voted for you yesterday unless I am mistaken), and going with gut isn't always a bad or wolfish thing.

McConor said:
Teofish said:
Well, that was everyone else's gut feelings. Not mine. I figure if they're all wrong I have to be right, right? :grin:

Look at me skating through the round, skate skate skate.

There's no pressure on me even though I have votes. It's a scumbag's dream.

Back
Top Bottom