[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, Bowser was pushing for Archer, me and McConor. I know that myself and McConor are innocent, so that doesn't lend much credibility to him, that's true. His style all along has been all bully and no inquiry. Only when prompted by me did he actually try to back up his accusation, but didn't reply to my defense of his accusation. Is he just trying to see what he can make stick? And more importantly, is he going to stay quiet today like he promised? :lol:

Zhou is still an obvious target in my mind, he's less useful than Bowser and not helping his own case at all.

Orgasmo also had his guns on me, but at least he's honest enough to call it a gut feeling instead of claiming that he knows anything like Bowser does. He's wrong, but at least he's being honest.

Archer is right that there seems to be an "old guard" here of people here - two of them are so inactive right now that I tend to forget them. They could be hiding.

Rocketsheep said:
Archer is right that there seems to be an "old guard" here of people here - two of them are so inactive right now that I tend to forget them. They could be hiding.
And who would those two people be? Are you seriously implying I'm inactive?

And I very much resent the implication of Arch3r that it's the "old guard" that is being buddy-buddy and bullying the poor new kids. It's most of the new kids that aren't actually playing the game and the "old guard" doing their very best to actually reach a majority somehow. But if you feel that the vets are bullying the new guys, feel free to replace me with Leifr. I'm sure the game will thrive then...

Big McLarge-Huge said:
Rocketsheep said:

And I very much resent the implication of Arch3r that it's the "old guard" that is being buddy-buddy and bullying the poor new kids. It's most of the new kids that aren't actually playing the game and the "old guard" doing their very best to actually reach a majority somehow. But if you feel that the vets are bullying the new guys, feel free to replace me with Leifr. I'm sure the game will thrive then...
Touche. I am not saying you are inactive, and it IS holiday season. You're also right that inactive newbies are more common here than inactive vets.

Archer and Bolo: Reasons for voting?

Big McLarge-Huge said:
Rocketsheep said:

There has been quite a few comments that basically resembles this format, though: "The thing he/you did is wolfish. I know this because I am a veteran."

Sometimes it's just good advice with no ill intentions, but I can't help but feel like people are just looking at the veterans now to decide who to vote for, preventing the new guys from actually playing.

Additionally, I don't see it as much of a coincidence that the few new players that do actually actively post, all 3 ended up as vote-favorites, because they apparently said things that were evidently wolfish (as suggested by the veteran players). Hint: Me, Rocketsheep and McConor. The only person who did not fit that bill would be Bodrax, but I think the accusations of him were not even serious.

Don't read this as an accusation of bullying the new players on purpose, but you all have to admit that it's the veterans who have been doing the steering of votes, much more so than the new players. I think though, it's mostly a thing the new players got to solve for themselves. So, non-vets, who would you vote for and why, disregarding any bias because of what other people want you to vote / bandwagons?

Rocketsheep said:
Big McLarge-Huge said:
Rocketsheep said:

Touche. I am not saying you are inactive, and it IS holiday season. You're also right that inactive newbies are more common here than inactive vets.

Archer and Bolo: Reasons for voting?
- His argumentation of me consists of nothing other than 'is wolf';
- I am the one person actually trying to push for other votes than the 'veteran elite' are trying to push, and thus dangerous to the wolves (read: Bowser) according to my own logic;
- His silly roleplaying is probably just a disguise.

I didn't realise that the day ends the moment when a majority is formed "yesterday". That's dangerous.

Also, Archer is a wolf, because he tried to bribe me with mods that one time, then did nothing when I called him out. :lol:

Lumos said:
I didn't realise that the day ends the moment when a majority is formed "yesterday". That's dangerous.

The day technically ends when I post the end of day narration; it just so happens that I'm usually around in time to do that pretty quickly. Some game hosts take a few hours to post the end of day narration, but once a majority has been reached, the fate of the lynchee is sealed.

Lumos said:
Also, Archer is a wolf, because he tried to bribe me with mods that one time, then did nothing when I called him out. :lol:
D: I must have missed that reply. I asked which mod you meant, but have not seen any response.

Also, you're a wolf because your name is Lumos, which is close to Lupus.

Lumos said:
Arch3r said:
Which mod, specifically? :O And don't worry, I'm still working on a mod right now.
Avarice of the Exiled. And sorry, but the time has passed. I don't play M&B any more. Are you trying to get to my good side? What's next, bribing me for votes? What's next... WOLF?! (:lol:)
Oh, found it.
This mod is indeed dead, the code got too large and weird **** started to happen. :lol:
To be specific, all AI characters started walking backwards. This was not intended. I did actually get Catapults operable by AI and players though, as well as a body-part hitpoints system. I should salvage the code sometime.

And yes, I gotta get on someones good side at least, as I've probably pissed off too many people thusfar. Although...that's debatable as there was a shortage of one vote on my lynch. I think I am okay.

[quote author=Archer]ut you all have to admit that it's the veterans who have been doing the steering of votes[/quote]

Because nobody else seems to want to make a decision.  :roll: If you want to give power to the noobs and see what happens, here you go.

Vote: King Bowser

That's my final vote and no, I don't care that I am voting for someone I still believe to be innocent.

The only other posts I am going to make are purely to stay active and will not be game-related. Thank you, come again.

If someone wants to put me at five votes, and you can't get a sixth one, and there's no other progress made this round, I'll even hammer myself so you can see my flip.

Is this a thing now? A little taunting and you let the wolves walk all over you? I for one intend to stand up against this madness and lynch a wolf.

Vote:Lumos

Anyone else up for some vengeful purging?

Back
Top Bottom