[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

McConor said:
If Bowser is innocent, yeah. But if he ain't you're just justifying a wolf's actions.

And if he's innocent, you could unjustly be attacking a player for wrongly reading wolfish actions into their play - it works both ways, you know. The whole point of the game is to think about what a player may or may not be doing and to make assumptions about their alignments, so until we actually know what Bowser's role is, what difference does it make?

and drawing attention to yourself on day one is apparently never suspicious or a wolfy thing to do but a tried and tested tactic for catching mewb innocents, innit?

You know that isn't what I am saying. Wolves rarely intentionally draw attention to themselves by blatantly being silly like that. There is a difference between gaining attention by being vocal / in the center of things and gaining attention by saying things you know will draw a largely negative response - I think wolves are more unlikely to do the latter. It doesn't mean Bowser is clear, but it's a good starting point.

Also, why believe that his play would only draw out new innocents? Are new wolves not going to make the same "mistakes?" To cover for your response to his posting?

[quote author=Bodrax]WIFOM alert.[/quote]

You say that like it's a bad thing.

So it turns out that you don't get "unread replies" for a thread you haven't replied to. Ooops...

Now I've got to work through Bowser's hideous green text. Some of us are forced to use Tiny McThin-Small monitors, so please stop doing that.

If you think those bits by Bowser are already tedious to read, then you'll have a hard time playing WW on this forum  :iamamoron:

Some even say that Twinkle still stalks the bathroom stalls, waiting to launch chunks of soaking wet paper towels at unsuspecting students who are answering nature's call...

~Twinkle, velcome to school

Question: Are we gonna have some prods or...? Because this is a game with short deadlines and about a third of players hasn't even checked in yet.

Prods are reminders sent out by the host to absent players to remind them of the fact that their input in the game they signed up for is most welcome.

Vote Count – Day 1, Count 2

Bodrax (1) Big McLarge Huge
Rocketsheep (1) King Bowser
King Bowser (1) McConor
McConor (1) Orgasmo

Not voting: Everybody else

Big McLarge Huge votes Bodrax
King Bowser votes Rocketsheep
McConor votes King Bowser
Orgasmo, Enchanted Dildo votes McConor

Players left to check in: The Mighty McLovin, Teofish, Leifr, Benno Maximus, Lord Kelsier

Countdown to lynch: Click here

E-xbz.jpg

"Today is the first day of school, and already several students are late. I have received word from Mr & Mrs Eiriksson that their son, Leifr, is delayed in Germany, where he has been visiting relatives, and they are expecting him back before the end of the Day. Meanwhile, I have sent missives to the parents of Teofish, Benno Maximus, Lord Kelsier and The Mighty McLovin, informing them that good time-keeping skills are considered an important part of a student's educational experience. Hopefully the parents of these truants will ensure their children attend school in a more timely manner in the future."

As a pøør, inexperiænced Nørwegian exchænge student I'm still getting tø grips with this timezåne. Please excuses our tærdiness herr principals.

I guess it's time we got serious. So here we go.

Arch3r is a wolf. He's constantly around but haven't hunted anything yet. His response to my accusation was also pretty bad. It shows that he knows the accusation is weak but it concerns him nonetheless. Wolf sign.

There's at least one wolf between Bowser and Rocketsheep. And I wouldn't be surprised if both are wolves.

McConor worries me. His first post is probably the worst one so far. The easy vote on a popular target without explaining much is a safe move for a wolf. He also ignored my question about his motivation for voting Bowser.

Big Mclarge-Huge is way too relaxed to be a wolf. Maybe it's time someone poked at him a little bit.

Orgasmo is the other player already hunting. This alone will get him a pass for now. But I do hope he moves past WIFOM arguments before I start suspecting he's defending a packmate.

Oh, I forgot. Vote Teofish

That ever changing avatar will confuse the hell out of me sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom