[UNAC S5] Week five results, discussions and predictions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUilzhY.png

This season of UNAC brought to you by BattleBuddy!

FIXTURES:

NAVAL OUTPOST​
FIELD BY THE RIVER​
lpB72UA.png
Field_by_the_River.jpg

Please post your match results for week five in this thread along with screenshots(4) that you'll take at the end of each set. The Steam default key for screenshots is F12. Afterwards, you can easily upload them to Steam and link them in this thread.

PROTIP FOR CAPTAINS: If you feel like you're too busy during the scrim to always remember screenshots, I recommend delegating screenshot duty to one of your reliable players.

MATCHES:
Reign eSports vs. Wappaw
Rastaferi vs. Free Banners
Kingdom of BlackTide vs. Truly Sad Coalition
Defenders of Faith vs. Turtle Knights

Good luck and have fun! If you have concerns, questions, or struggles scheduling feel free to contact any of the administrative team.

NOTE: Since Arys is a bad and can't get the right version of Field by the River to work on the UNAC module, use this module for now. It has Naval Outpost and the updated Field by the River.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0tx9nxxuz01fc6u/Native_WNL_4_3.zip

Reign eSports vs. Wappaw
Rastaferi vs. Free Banners
Kingdom of BlackTide vs. Truly Sad Coalition
Defenders of Faith vs. Turtle Knights

Naw I just meant the fact that the lowest rank team has to fight the highest ranked team in the tournament, kinda bizarre how it turned out.
bt vs tsc

"House Swyft is the heir to a pathetic, marsh ridden dump. A more shameful house of clubfoots there has never been. "
-Words of a house true to the mark

Free Banners shall fail miserably this week. They have only their incompetent co-captain to blame.

Aura (Zaffa) said:
"House Swyft is the heir to a pathetic, marsh ridden dump. A more shameful house of clubfoots there has never been. "
-Words of a house true to the mark

Free Banners shall fail miserably this week. They have only their incompetent co-captain to blame.

What did Cdj do now?

Reign eSports vs. Wappaw Everytime you kill a Wappaw a puppy is born.
Rastaferi vs. Free Banners House swift's honor shall be satisfied!
Kingdom of BlackTide vs. Truly Sad Coalition Simply outplayed.
Defenders of Faith vs. Turtle Knights Good clan trumps troll clan?

Marin Peace Bringer said:
Would rN and Wappaw please post the time of your guys match?  I'm hoping to stream it.  :smile:

I can possibly stream a match as well so just lmk the times guys(Shoutout to sj for causing me to do this  :wink:)

Snoop said:
Reign eSports vs. Wappaw Everytime you kill a Wappaw a puppy is born.
Rastaferi vs. Free Banners House swift's honor shall be satisfied!
Kingdom of BlackTide vs. Truly Sad Coalition Simply outplayed.
Defenders of Faith vs. Turtle Knights Good clan trumps troll clan?

"House Sarsfield finds glory in killing their allies that are important and replacing them with goons, House Swyft has a proud lineage of clufoots, inbreds, and dwarves"

Rastaferi could be much stronger with the Baratheon's sitting on the throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom