World News Today, brought to you by TW

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comrade Temuzu said:
I wonder when Shia LeBlownThe****Out is going to make an appearance. This second season of HWNDU is off to a weak start.

Farquaad said:
Hey hold fire a minute, if anything Temuzu is a dupe of ME, since I'm less willing to compromise under liberal fire.

That said, I could use an apprentice. I can envision it now... me, teaching Temuzu the fine points of how to dissect brittle liberal rhetoric - and how to have fun while doing it.

You know my number, T.
***** you don't know half of it, only reason I'm holding back is because I've already been banned once.

"I have to restrain myself not to get banned for being racist again".
-a racist

Not to defend Temuzu or anything, but to this day no one has been able to show me a post of him being racist leading to him getting banned.
I only ever hear "yeah but he was" even from people whom I usually trust on these things.

What kinda stupid argument is that when it comes to a forum where the posts don't just disappear? If he was so demonstrably and horribly racist it should be really easy to just link a post or two. And yet...

Wellenbrecher said:
Not to defend Temuzu or anything, but to this day no one has been able to show me a post of him being racist leading to him getting banned.
I only ever hear "yeah but he was" even from people whom I usually trust on these things.

Checking the moderation log about half of the warning posts are "continued racism" or "/pol/ spam". A lot of them are deleted.

Wellenbrecher said:
I'm pretty sure I was banned for making fun of autism. Also, I'm getting some major deja vu here, I'm sure I've written that exact thing before. But yeah, I just ignore them since I know I'm right, otherwise I'd have been banned long ago.

jacobhinds said:
Wellenbrecher said:

Checking the moderation log about half of the warning posts are "continued racism" or "/pol/ spam". A lot of them are deleted.
Where'd you find the moderation log? Is it somewhere in the profile settings or some such?

I've been going through the warnings I've been given via PM. Oh, good times. :lol: I'm not sure this is something that's topical, but just to put it to rest, I've apparently received 20 warnings and 1 mute in my time here, from August of 2009 up until now. That doesn't seem right though, I'm almost positive I've been muted more than once. And speaking of, I couldn't find the warnings about racism or /pol/ you mentioned, there was exactly one message that had "racism" in it (Well, not counting the time I posted that "Gay Black People From Outer Space [sic]" video) and one with "/pol/ on it. But you wouldn't make claims like that without knowing better, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom