World News Today, brought to you by TW

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson... said:
Why does your personal text say you're me but your avatar is a picture of Teofish's dad?

Christ, I'm unfunny. Sorry to derail the thread.

Geert Wilders and his party appear to be doing very well.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39016179
His latest comments come two months after he was convicted in a hate speech trial over his promise to reduce the number of Moroccans in the country.
Mr Wilders addressed his supporters on Saturday amid tight security in his party's stronghold of Spijkenisse, an ethnically-diverse area near Rotterdam.

"There is a lot of Moroccan scum in Holland who make the streets unsafe," he said. "If you want to regain your country, make the Netherlands for the people of the Netherlands again, then you can only vote for one party."

He emphasised that he thought "not all are scum".

Sounds familiar.

Urgrevling said:
Adorno said:
Hah!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

I like how Iceland exports so many crime novels when their murder count is "1".
also it is funny how lichtenstein has a high rate becasue one bugger decided to kill their lover or something

Urgrevling said:
*demagogue with a blonde toupée
Wow, that's pretty edgy, even for European standards. But then again, this guy doesn't have a CE stamp on his forehead. :razz:

Adorno said:
kurczak said:
Yea, Ben is playing legalese. The criminal code explicitly allows the judge to go below the lower limit of the otherwise valid range. IF certain conditions are met.
But those conditions are also set within the law. For example with murder that's 5 years to life (in Denmark),
but if a person kills someone at their request the sentence is a fine or up to 3 years in prison. Etc.
You can't have a judge estimating the sentence outside the limits of the law. That effectively makes the judge the legislator, and the system breaks down.

Yeah, I'm agreeing with you, in case it wasn't clear :smile: It's just that in Czech criminal code the terminology is confusing if you only read parts of the code. There's the "brutto" sentence range in one section and elswhere it modifies the brutto range under certain circumstances. It's sort of like with income tax rates. It's one thing to have the basic rate x%, but another thing is deduction which can alter the final effective rate substantially.

Jackson... said:
You can get 5 years for murder? Murder has a mandatory sentence of life imprisonment in Canada.
The actual rate in Czechistan is 5 to 30 or life, interestingly (?) you cannot get 45 or 58. It's 30 max and then life. Czech law doesn't really distinguish between degrees of murder or between murder and voluntary manslaughter, at least not in the formal, structured way common law does. Hence the relatively wide range, because it's all considered murder.

kurczak said:
Yea, Ben is playing legalese. The criminal code explicitly allows the judge to go below the lower limit of the otherwise valid range. IF certain conditions are met.
Well, yes, but the conditions that allow it are so dependant on case law that should there be no case law, it (§58(1)) is the metaphysical bull**** that every "haha, law is law" person detests so eagerly.

Feragorn said:
Mugabe running for re-election, again.

Side note: where2cop that fly narcissistic suit jacket???
Gestricius said:
>93 years of age
>2016

He'll probably die within next week.
Feragorn said:
Yeah, I guess odds are he doesn't make it to 2018. Maybe he'll do it out of spite.
jacobhinds said:
His entire life has been out of spite. My mum was shouting at the TV for him to hurry up and die back in 2000. :lol:
mcwiggum said:
The thing is that when he finally does kick the bucket, there will be a power vacuum and a fresh batch of internal conflict because of African state things.
No, siree!

Mugabe's wife says that he could still stand as a candidate, even if he did die.

I don't doubt that many people on this forum share Mugabe's views on the white demographic  :dead:

Just keep inflating that own little bubble of yours, do you consider it your safe-space? :smile:

Gestricius said:
Just keep inflating that own little bubble of yours

Not really, just your boy sharing his acute observations.

Jackson... said:
Ever seen Armagan's legs? Dude is whiter than snow.

I must confess I haven't, though I believe the act of showing ones leg is haram anyway.

:lol:

Nah, even as bad as Temuzu can be, he would have to take a lot of effort to be as obnoxious as Farquaad. That's saying a lot. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom