Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

You don't ever discard loot from battles, your companions take it (re-read the dialogue of the bottom option).  When your troops upgrade, they put loot back into the item pool (not exactly sure why they do that). 

then maybe give us a minimum value so its not full of a bunch of 1 gold items at the end of the game.

durquba's assaulting pathfinding needs work, the attacking ranged ai just huddles in the corner of the closest parapet trying to get to the archers on the back roof.  been in the same siege battle for well over an hour now. 

Could You as the Developer do something with siege scenes? Especially in Uxkhal but in other towns and probably  castles also. Its huge problem with taking or defending them....
For example Uxkhal many especially ranged enemies instead to go over the ladders they stay at the base of the walls and if player avatar die then even with command charge they simply  stay under the walls or go behind towers where out units never go....
I had like 3 full sieges each one of them took me like 4 to 6 hours  to defend uxkhal cuz my stupid soldiers finally managed to kill nememies  using ranged weapons but i had many other sieges where they just  stayed under the walls for hours...
I know that problem is in their inteligence but you can fight with theirs stupidity by making walls  shorter and lower and also by making some kind of barricades so they wont  go too much to the  right or left staying behind obstacles so my units  cant attack them...
But i must say that thanks to this error in rampart projects i had  privilege to understand what  rly means Long and bloody siege..... yeah it was bloody and long like half a day of real life...

When i start my own enterprise sometimes items produced by it  are staying in the  warehouse so instead money  i gaining loses.

Some item\units rebalance is needed even thou i chave dawn charger and juggernaut armor and very strong avatar sometimes while fighting twilight knights or other very strong units i cant even injure them. Its a bit stupid that  i need to hit twilight knights like 20 times using two-handed axe (i have mby best axe in the game) I know that  high  defense  of  heavy armor  make this mod  more  real cuz in real life knights  were almost invulnerable when pasants or low quality soldiers wanted to kill them but im a king for gods sake ;P

You are the first modder who managed to do what others never did.... You made  this  mod  ina  way that it reflects real medieval economy and warfare:
High armor defense make knights immortal when they fight bandits or pasants.
High armor weight make knights slow and give lighter units speed advantage same with weapon speed which make a big difference.
Real economics (when villages or cities are pillaged there are less ppl working trading so income is low and player cant prolong the war.
High units wages also make this mod looking more like real thing (in history knight armor or horse were worth a village or more)

Please work on this mod polish it and incorporate more mods  and things because its best and most complete mod yet, its  like Prophecy of Pendor  meet Brytenwalda.             

Sylfa said:

Some item\units rebalance is needed even thou i chave dawn charger and juggernaut armor and very strong avatar sometimes while fighting twilight knights or other very strong units i cant even injure them. Its a bit stupid that  i need to hit twilight knights like 20 times using two-handed axe (i have mby best axe in the game) I know that  high  defense  of  heavy armor  make this mod  more  real cuz in real life knights  were almost invulnerable when pasants or low quality soldiers wanted to kill them but im a king for gods sake ;P

Using a cut weapon, try using blunt (pierce isn't as good in this as compared to native, but blunt is still a beast against high armor/high health opponents).  You could also always tweak the values yourself (see this thread, bottom post)):  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,322862.0.html

I've encountered a pretty odd glitch which may or may not be related to bleeding damage.
When you attempt to "escape battle" you get the opinion to "escape" or "stay" if you choose stay, you take a small chunk of damage until you eventually get knocked out.

found a glitch after supporting an ally in battle.
I came across him fighting a group of mercenaries, but at the same time i spotted a foreign legion fighting a caravan, ally seemed safe, so i helped the caravan and finished up that battle, then moved towards my ally, another group of mercs beat me to the battle, so i joined to help my now outnumbered ally, we won, and i got the relations boost, but now i'm stuck in a screen after battle where the ally normally thanks you, but he now says "what do you want? you better have brought a lot of denars.", there are no dialoge options, just "click left mouse button to continue", though, clicking does nothing.  it's not a crash persay, as i can still open the log by clicking his portrait, and can go anywhere in the notes, but clicking return to leave takes me back to him, where i can do nothing but go to the log again.

jarl herald was the ally.

reloaded the save prior to battle and got the same result, not sure whats up here.  i'll preserve the save in case you want to see it for yourself.

Well, I'm playing with 0.61 patch, and I got this glitch. Can't do anything at all, had to alt-f4.

I helped the Highlanders kill some Female Mercenary Warband.

28v65u1.jpg

tommy71394 said:
Well, I'm playing with 0.61 patch, and I got this glitch. Can't do anything at all, had to alt-f4.

28v65u1.jpg

Something similar happened to me, i don't recall what the parties were that were fighting, but I believe one was a Khergit lord vs a non-faction unit.  I joined the Khergit side, and after the battle the Khergit lord said the same dialogue option.  Only thing I could do was alt+f4

Colkar clan must be deleted from this mod.... Its impossible to fight them. Their  longbowmen are superior to any force thrown at them from range (in sieges its impossible to win no matter if you defend or attack) and even heavy  knights  cant get to them in battle and if they will manage to get to meele they will lose cuz lol Shadow hunters, spirit walkers, masters of the way  etc are just  superior meele fighters.

example: I ride on a horse full charging speed and i hit opponent with my  lance (one of the best in game) And colkar clan longbowman didnt died...  My knights (paladins and Juggernauts) kept dying in meele with them cuz they couldnt kill them quickly enought and rest of their  brothers kept firing from the distance...

Seriously there can be superior longbowmen or meele fighters  but if you make them superior in every way then game is unplayable and im talking about PRETTY SERIOUS NERF.... Players cant get many units ass good as  colkar clan longbowmen and even if they manage they are too expensive and computer players seems to have numerous resources so they can send wave after  wave of best soldiers....

Long story short Colkar clan must be wipe out from the face of this mod or nerfed hard (let them be best  and superior  bowmen but they must be VERY weak in meele if not game is unplayable)

Example: Enemy defend  castle has 100 units 50 colkar bowmen i have 500 units 40% Heavy Knights, 40% heavy Infantry rest lighter units and i cant win so i must use  auto calculation for this battle. After battle i have 300 dead and 200 wounded. In battles when colkar clan has 400-600 units.... Its impossible to maintain a kingdom ^^

And sieges...

Most units are meele and ranged units  and they prefer ranged fighting so they  shoot arrow after arrow and after that they stay at the fortresses base and sometimes  go over the ladders to attack but  not always  and sieges in best situation take  like 4-6h of real time and in worst situation they just  go on without end...

Try to add stairs so our units can out  from the fortresses through ramparts shortening the walls also can help without it sieges are unplayable...

My horse skill shows  that i have it lower than it is  for example i have horse riding 6 and  it shows 3. No matter if im in  city on the streets or in battle when i dismount i cant mount again cuz i got info that my horse riding skill is not high enought im normally riding dawn charger.

i have morale 71 and  i got information that its low so  some of my units  deserted....

Whats extremely frustrating is that  in this mod is very hard  to hit opponent while on horseback and when u hit them they got like 0-1 damage.... I can understand this in situation of  heavy knights they have  superb armor but why a pasant can withstand sword slash from horse...

Sylfa said:
My horse skill shows  that i have it lower than it is  for example i have horse riding 6 and  it shows 3. No matter if im in  city on the streets or in battle when i dismount i cant mount again cuz i got info that my horse riding skill is not high enought im normally riding dawn charger.

You maybe can fix this in the mod options, accessable trough the camp menu. It's something about armor scaling...

Huseby said:
tommy71394 said:

28v65u1.jpg

Something similar happened to me, i don't recall what the parties were that were fighting, but I believe one was a Khergit lord vs a non-faction unit.  I joined the Khergit side, and after the battle the Khergit lord said the same dialogue option.  Only thing I could do was alt+f4

I've had same dialogue after helping Highlanders, but I had options to hire them, attack or go away. I recruited them and they were performing like any other mercenary band.

Mila said:
Sylfa said:

You maybe can fix this in the mod options, accessable trough the camp menu. It's something about armor scaling...

I disabled this option, so I don't know if it is the reason for the skills being lower than they actually are...but by default weight (like armor) lowers certain skills, maybe riding is one of them.

I have many failed to load texture errors :/ The game goes to desktop but doeasn't crash but when I try to reopen it it either goes fine for a while or the screen goes black and I wait for too much so I close my game...I use shader pixels and load textures on demand.I really liked the mod because of the things it adds but I'm having a hard time playing it

I'm using 1.158

meuropa said:
I have many failed to load texture errors :/ The game goes to desktop but doeasn't crash but when I try to reopen it it either goes fine for a while or the screen goes black and I wait for too much so I close my game...I use shader pixels and load textures on demand.I really liked the mod because of the things it adds but I'm having a hard time playing it

I'm using 1.158

Did you try  reinstall mod? I would advice you reinstalling whole game and after that mod make it  clean installation and after that if clean installation wont help  try  various  combinations of settings for example only  textures on dmand  or  something  different  etc. You should  also try to download  mod again and try  this newly downloaded version (yours  could lost some parts). If it wont help then you should try using antivirus  and after  that  if it still wont help i would advice you to format your  hard  drive. Because this mod works for other ppl that  it means  its  fault of your  pc not a mod.

Yes and it didn't work.Tried with 1.163 too,but nothing again...I'm full of RGL warnings.I reinstalled the game a few days ago don't think that's he problem :/ But,I'm redownloading from another mirror in case my download got corrupted!Btw my PC meets the requirements

meuropa said:
Yes and it didn't work.Tried with 1.163 too,but nothing again...I'm full of RGL warnings.I reinstalled the game a few days ago don't think that's he problem :/ But,I'm redownloading from another mirror in case my download got corrupted!Btw my PC meets the requirements

If you did  everything i  adviced  you and still have problems it  may be some kind  of  third program interfere with your  copy  of the game, mod  or  your  pc  while  you  play this  mod. Try various  combinations  of settings....

meuropa said:

Try looking at this post:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,322618.msg7651222.html#msg7651222
The Nexusmods site is very useful for downloading mods for Warband, although it requires that you log in. (Note: When signing up for the website, it may prompt you to "pay" for membership, but just ignore that and click past that, signing up is FREE)

If you're still having problems after downloading the files, and installed them (Remember, install them in the correct order) then I do not know what kind of problem you are having.

Sylfa said:
If you did  everything i  adviced  you and still have problems it  may be some kind  of  third program interfere with your  copy  of the game, mod  or  your  pc  while  you  play this  mod. Try various  combinations  of settings....

There is probably nothing interfering with the game.
RGL errors are usually missing files or incorrect files that conflict within the game.

Darky5 said:
meuropa said:

The Nexusmods site is very useful for downloading mods for Warband, although it requires that you log in. (Note: When signing up for the website, it may prompt you to "pay" for membership, but just ignore that and click past that, signing up is FREE)

If you're still having problems after downloading the files, and installed them (Remember, install them in the correct order) then I do not know what kind of problem you are having.

Sylfa said:

RGL errors are usually missing files or incorrect files that conflict within the game.
In the moddb page it said that the new updates included he previous ones so I didn't download them!I'll try and download them all then and see if it helps!Hope it does cause I really like this mod.I'll post again once I'm finished

meuropa said:
Darky5 said:
meuropa said:

Sylfa said:

In the moddb page it said that the new updates included he previous ones so I didn't download them!I'll try and download them all then and see if it helps!Hope it does cause I really like this mod.I'll post again once I'm finished

Sometimes  it  includes  previous  updates  but not pathes :smile: I may  remember  incorrectly but  this mod  has  path  that  isnt added  to full version try  figure it out :wink:

Back
Top Bottom