When Bodo needs the letter for his liege...

Users who are viewing this thread

Idibil said:
Skyluke1 said:
Yep, I tried waiting to, I waited more than a week at my refuge and his lords keep telling me he is on the field near Bal Luighne.
I tried using ctrl+t to check, but he still is nowhere to find on the map. :sad:

In your quest page, what exactly say? You have a quest assigned, which?

tommygun999 said:
Having the same issue. The campaign is broken for me, I guess, since I don't have other savegames before this quest starts. Not interested to start over also. It was a promising DLC, but it turned out to be an early access title, which I usually tend to avoid. I hope dev team will add this title to their game on steam.

No exactly, you are in boar grove quest?
You have a cheat to start again this quest if fixed took you in bad position. Same for The fleet quest or douar.

I am in quest «The revenge: The alliance», where I have to deliver letter of the king of Asturias to the king of West Seaxe, Brytenwalda Aethelred Aethelwulfing. He is not present at his town of Cippanhamm, his guards tell me he's travelling back home from Bal Luighne, I travelled to Bal Luighne both by sea and by foot, and there's no presence of this NPC. I also tried to wait for him in Cippanhamm for a game month — he is still not present there.

If there is a cheat to reset this quest and/or respawn this character, please, let me know.

Yep, I would like to know to, but from what I understand from the link Idibil has posted, they are working on it (the missing lord issue that appear to be near Bal Luighne)

Idibil said:
Previus cheat is when fleet leave ribe. However, if you have a savegame previus Aelfred's conversation in Snottigaham, this could fix, however, I am look at into this.

Unfortunately, I don't have any previous savegames, and I have completed many quests after leaving Ribe with fleet; I just don't want to restart. Hope there will be some fix for this soon, or maybe some cheat to respawn npcs.

A cheat to spawn NPCs would be great, although I doubt that it's going to happen. (Although a fix to lords missing would be awesome)

Thanks allot Idibil after less than a week you are already trying to fix this ! This made my day *cries of joy*

Got the same issue - post-Snottingham (with realistic saving on, so reverting isn't an option), both Alfred the Great and his brother the King vanish from the face of the Earth, being reported to be nearest the northwestern most Irish village while in fact being nowhere to be seen.  I can only assume the two of them have decided to take an extended vacation in Iceland for some male bonding time.  Would be greatly appreciated if the devs could find a moment to grab the two of them and tell them to stop skydiving into volcanoes and get back to work resisting Danes.

Hey Tomn, as Idbil said a fix for the problem involving missing  lords that are apparently near Bal Luighne (top left village on the map) is coming soon so be patient my friend.
I have got the same/similar problem (with Brytenwalda of West Seaxe) and can't wait for the Devs to fix this issue.
So the waiting game commences :grin:

Hey everybody, I got hyped because the new beta (1.02) was released and immediately needed to check out if the errors where fixed or not and......
They are not :sad: I now get this new error where all lords are "defending th kingdom from Ragnars's sons" here is a link to some screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/1pGcn
Anyone else getting this error? :sad:

Skyluke1 said:
Hey everybody, I got hyped because the new beta (1.02) was released and immediately needed to check out if the errors where fixed or not and......
They are not :sad: I now get this new error where all lords are "defending th kingdom from Ragnars's sons" here is a link to some screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/1pGcn
Anyone else getting this error? :sad:
Oops.  :roll:  Looks like they are indiscriminately replacing one string with another.

Lets me look at into this in current beta. This should work.

EDIT: This is working in our testing. Are you trying this with savegame previus finish Snothingaham mission? After of Snottingaham mission, Brytenwalda will spawn near town.

EDIT2
Well, I will add a double check for this, This should fix all problems.

You remember to load savegame previus latest conversation in Bjorn Camp (when you back to say him that Aelfred agree)

http://imgur.com/a/g7xex
All the info is in this album.
I need to give the letter to Brytenwalda, the lord of Snottingham, ruler of west seaxe and his lords tell me that he is defending th kindom :sad:

Idibil said:
Lets me look at into this in current beta. This should work.

EDIT: This is working in our testing. Are you trying this with savegame previus finish Snothingaham mission? After of Snottingaham mission, Brytenwalda will spawn near town.

EDIT2
Well, I will add a double check for this, This should fix all problems.

You remember to load savegame previus latest conversation in Bjorn Camp (when you back to say him that Aelfred agree)

could you please explain further because i am confused

Well, you got this msg becasue lords are hiding in storyline Snothingaham, when you fihisn The messenger quest, they get free, but for some reason, in your case, they no. Then I added a double check (this will be add to current 01.02 beta asap) after of talk to Bjorn and before finish the messenger quest.

Ok, so from what I am understanding here, you are adding a fix for 1.02 (asap).
What do you mean by  "Then I added a double check"?

Well yesterday I tried continuing the campaign thinking that the new upload would have fix the problem but still the first 5 lords of West Seax (including their ruler) are "defending the kingdom from Ragnar's sons".  You know something: this is getting very annoying...... I shall try in a few minutes again (arround 12:30 greek time). I want to note that it is hard to have a saved game right after the messanger mission since personally I didn't expect such a senario defeciency.

Back
Top Bottom