Bans/mutes/warnings discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Úlrflheðinn said:
I'm just confused that anyone would think Wellenbrecher cares enough about other human beings to acquire a car and then drive to the Netherlands for the purpose of basically being a real life troll.
Yeah, the cherry on the cake is that Wellen doesn'T even own a car. :lol:

But, no, really, Temujin, I'll add my voice to those saying that if you aren't already getting some help with that paranoia you should certainly seek some out. If you actually think Wellen is stalking you in real life and nearly got into a street fight with some stranger over it, you need to get that under control before you do something stupid or lose your mind sweating stuff that is just in your head.

Amontadillo said:
Úlrflheðinn said:
I'm just confused that anyone would think Wellenbrecher cares enough about other human beings to acquire a car and then drive to the Netherlands for the purpose of basically being a real life troll.
Yeah, the cherry on the cake is that Wellen doesn'T even own a car. :lol:
Indeed. :lol:
Epicrules said:
Obviously the members of the Anti-Temujin League pooled their funds to facilitate the purchase of one solely for the Red Light Maneuver.

There is no such thing as the Anti-Temujin League. Wellen's Vierte Reich is way too important and busy to have a group focused on making JUST ONE person's life miserable. Efficiency!
But I approve of the hypothetical operation name. *takes notes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom