B Other [WB] Bleach (Dead)

Users who are viewing this thread

xPearse

Sergeant Knight
4KtTJ.png
I am really bored at the moment and want to create another mod, yes it's again an anime based mod as you can tell from the title. Yea I know you some of you guys are probably laughing at this but still, I plan to create a mod based on Bleach and have it based in Karakura town with the factions converging on it for battle, simple. It will feature many locations and characters from the show and you will be able to visit the Soul Society and the Hueco Mundo. This is just what's planned as I haven't started any work yet but the mod will come out and it will be finished because I finish what I start. Yes you may laugh and the idea of this may drive people away but for those of you who are still reading what do you think, is it something you would play.

Anyhow to what some of you may think I'll be making this regardless, there will be both single and multiplayer so everyone should be happy.

how the **** would that even work . i mean with the battles and such , i only watched the first 50 episodes of bleach but i dont see how you would make the battles in this game xD
but anyways good luck :razz:

Ah. You and your failure in choosing concepts. Wish you the best of luck. :smile:

xPearse said:
4KtTJ.png
I am really bored at the moment and want to create another mod, yes it's again an anime based mod as you can tell from the title. Yea I know you some of you guys are probably laughing at this but still, I plan to create a mod based on Bleach and have it based in Karakura town with the factions converging on it for battle, simple. It will feature many locations and characters from the show and you will be able to visit the Soul Society and the Hueco Mundo. This is just what's planned as I haven't started any work yet but the mod will come out and it will be finished because I finish what I start. Yes you may laugh and the idea of this may drive people away but for those of you who are still reading what do you think, is it something you would play.

Anyhow to what some of you may think I'll be making this regardless, there will be both single and multiplayer so everyone should be happy.

And what exactly is stopping you from getting bored with this mod later on?

o_O ! ? :grin:
Well I like your previous mod so I think you'll succeed with this one aswell, however - how do you think it'll work o_O?

Rigadoon said:
Austro said:
And what exactly is stopping you from getting bored with this mod later on?

The fact that his previous mod has a release and is still being updated more than two years after the creation of the mod thread.

Exactly, even if I do get bored I'll at least finish it. Anyhow thanks guys for your comments, I will look into animations eventually (Something I didn't do for HOTD) and such as they will have to be changed since the native ones would kinda suck for this. When I meant bored I didn't mean modding but life in general, I need something to pre-occupy my time with.

Belendor said:
Ah. You and your failure in choosing concepts. Wish you the best of luck. :smile:

Yea I understand what you mean.

soozo12 said:
how the **** would that even work . i mean with the battles and such , i only watched the first 50 episodes of bleach but i dont see how you would make the battles in this game xD
but anyways good luck :razz:

Well the armies and generals from both factions enter the town to battle each other in the anime's environments, where this will be based is around the Arrancar's arc and that's way ahead from where you have watched.

Why don't  you at least chose animes that has some elements that fits to m&b ? :grin: as far as I remember there are plenty of animes about Sengoku era.

Btw don't mind negative comments, you're skilled and you're doing what you want, rest is not important.

Inanch-Bilge said:
Why don't  you at least chose animes that has some elements that fits to m&b ? :grin: as far as I remember there are plenty of animes about Sengoku era.

Btw don't mind negative comments, you're skilled and you're doing what you want, rest is not important.

Well it does have melee combat so I don't see the problem, it's not like there's gonna be any guns involved. There may be animes about the Sengoku era but I don't care for stuff like that and I haven't saw any of those.

QuailLover said:
I'm pretty confident that, he can give the anime, justice in mod form.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Crazy Wapanese.

At least now next time my weeaboo friends are talking about anime, I can add this to my endless list of "There's a M&B mod for that."
Still, best of luck.

e27 said:
Crazy Wapanese.

At least now next time my weeaboo friends are talking about anime, I can add this to my endless list of "There's a M&B mod for that."
Still, best of luck.

Thanks, I wouldn't say im crazy about anime or this in general but just need a new project to start to give me something to do.

I'm a big bleach fan so I hope al the best for this mod  :grin:
I've already played a lot of HOTD so I'll be surely playing this one when it gets a release  :cool:

meuropa said:
I'm a big bleach fan so I hope al the best for this mod  :grin:
I've already played a lot of HOTD so I'll be surely playing this one when it gets a release  :cool:

Nice to see a fan and thanks for playing HOTD, I don't know when this would get a release but be sure I'll have a release by the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom