Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
uzo70 said:
hirovard said:
the point picks a fight with looters and regrets it  :lol:
TUa41Eb.jpg

The blonde guy looks much taller, doesn't he?

578 said:
jacobhinds said:
578 said:
Geroia has nothing to do with nords.

Exactly; They're so ashamed of being nords that they invent a fake country and say they're from there. The exact same thing is true for Americans who say they're from Canada.

Geroia was never mentioned to be the home of Nords. Wtf you on about?

He knows that, he's just joking that this barely mentioned Geroia doesn't even exist and could be a rumour spread by Nords who want to create a more impressive history for themselves. While it hasn't been suggested that Nords were from Geroia, no Calradian faction has been associated with it either, and it is plausible that any faction could claim a link to Geroia because of this lack of backstory.

@Icey: Yes I thought that too. Either he is much taller than all the others or he is maybe stood on that rock.

DanAngleland said:
578 said:
jacobhinds said:
578 said:

Exactly; They're so ashamed of being nords that they invent a fake country and say they're from there. The exact same thing is true for Americans who say they're from Canada.

He knows that, he's just joking that this barely mentioned Geroia doesn't even exist and could be a rumour spread by Nords who want to create a more impressive history for themselves. While it hasn't been suggested that Nords were from Geroia, no Calradian faction has been associated with it either, and it is plausible that any faction could claim a link to Geroia because of this lack of backstory.

AFAIK only some heroes mention Geroia in Warband. Nords originally hail from Jumne or Nordland.

Yep, but Jacob's flight of fancy was that some Nords would be ashamed of their heritage and would want to distance themselves from it, with tales of a distant, mysterious land as an alternative homeland. It wasn't meant as a serious possibility for altering/expanding the game lore.

DanAngleland said:
578 said:
jacobhinds said:
578 said:

@Icey: Yes I thought that too. Either he is much taller than all the others or he is maybe stood on that rock.

Well yeah now that i look again he probably stood on that rock. It would be good to have heights, anyhow, the figures look really nice.

Icey said:
Well yeah now that i look again he probably stood on that rock. It would be good to have heights, anyhow, the figures look really nice.

I'm not sure, but my feeling is that he is actually just taller than the others. I mentioned the rock as a possibility, but I am still leaning towards the idea that he is simply taller than the others. They do look nice don't they, scruffy and skinny looters.

hugo90 said:
What do you guys think, it would be bannerlord sell prize?.... Sorry for my bad english

I assume it will be £25 to £30 pounds, but I don't have any info to base that on. I think the original games retailed at £20-£25 (at their most expensive). I don't know what games typically cost in Euros, but I get the impression from posters on this forum that games usually cost more in Euros than they should (ie not simply converted from the same value in dollars or pounds).

kraggrim said:
ECrZT.jpg

I hope to god this is a 'loot all' button.

Cheers for the info hirovard, you get to ask any questions?

Yes, that is "loot all" button; showed in gamescom as well. But in that SS, you can clearly see there will be two little arrows; one of them helmet, the other one a hat. I think, that is two equipment system or something. When you go a battle, you can wear your battle suits (armors ect), when you go to a city, a feast ect, you can change your clothes that one button. (Also you can see one of the ss, main character in a city, wearing clothes and he looks like same character the screenshot above)

argon45 said:
kraggrim said:
ECrZT.jpg

I hope to god this is a 'loot all' button.

Cheers for the info hirovard, you get to ask any questions?

Yes, that is "loot all" button; showed in gamescom as well. But in that SS, you can clearly see there will be two little arrows; one of them helmet, the other one a hat. I think, that is two equipment system or something. When you go a battle, you can wear your battle suits (armors ect), when you go to a city, a feast ect, you can change your clothes that one button. (Also you can see one of the ss, main character in a city, wearing clothes and he looks like same character the screenshot above)
That would be nice.

NIKKS i ******** love you dude, no, literally, i ******** love you.

EDIT: OMGGGGGG THERE IS WARCRIES. AND THE NEW ANIMATION IS UNREAL. OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom