BlueFangSolutions.com Warband Game Server Hosting

Users who are viewing this thread

Leberecht Reinhold said:
You should include the hardware on the server to easier comparisons with other companies.

We commit to staying with the latest hardware available. We currently have the latest public Intel processors with high amounts of RAM and a large pool of bandwidth available. We, as gamers, strive for the best of the best out there and we believe we currently have an awesome system to provide cheap gameservers on.

We really could do with a few more US servers, quite a few have seem to lost interest two weeks after launch and vanished.

We would like to say thank you to all of our current customers here in the Warband community and we hope to continue to provide our services for you!

If anyone is interested in a server feel free to check us out!

Best Regards,

Josh
BluefangSolutions.com - Problem Solved.

Epicrules said:
Must be rather discouraging to claim you have the "most affordable servers *Guaranteed*", just to be instantly shot down by Vince, huh?

If someone would like to purchase a European server for cheaper then that is their prerogative. We provide the strongest, most stable, cheapest US-based servers. =)

derp...

Vince posted here because he wanted to be sure that members of the community could get the best deal. He was linking that website for our benefit not his own and he only posted once that isnt spamming. You on the other hand have just spammed various threads in this section (edit: just saw in the native forum to) simply to advertise your own service for your personal gain rather than any desire for the community to get the best deal.

If you wish to bump your own thread with adverts thats cool but really why bump the threads of your competitors? It just brings their threads more views and will make you look bad for spamming several threads at once with the same advert.

Think before you post.

I actually deleted the spam from competitor threads, and have issued a warning for it.

Show some decency, it shows no style at all to run into a mcdonalds with a burgerking sign and start screaming burgerking is better.
I'm fairly sure you will be kicked out :wink:

Vincenzo said:
I actually deleted the spam from competitor threads, and have issued a warning for it.

Show some decency, it shows no style at all to run into a mcdonalds with a burgerking sign and start screaming burgerking is better.

First off Vince, how are you going to come onto someones thread and advertise on it, then correct Josh for posting on others?

Second, Just because you have all this new power doesnt mean you can just do what ever you want. I love your work and all, but from what im seeing here. Your a ****.

Third, I know the owner of Bluefang personally and am proud to say that he hosts some of the cheapest and most reliable servers iv'e played on. He also hosts one of the most reliable TS servers ive ever chatted on. It rarely ever crashes or rarely ever goes down. Unlike your TS.

From what i see here, you need to just delete all of these adds and leave Josh alone. He is just another guy trying to promote his servers by creating and posting on other threads like you. You have no right to take that away.

So...lets_say_there_is_a_guy_and_he_is_a_total_dickhead.
Like_really_a_massive_dick_can't_be_nice_at_all.

And_then_there_is_your_friend_attempting_to_steal_a_car.
Turns_out_the_dick_is_a_policeofficer_and_arrests_him_for_attempting_to_steal_a_car...

What_should_happen?
Should_He_be_let_off_the_hook_because_the_policeman_is_a_total_dick?
Noway.

And_if_it_turns_out_that_the_policeman_also_steals_cars?
Still_not,_it_would_be_bad_yes._but_thats_no_excuse...

My post was actually from the 4th of may, back then the first post said it was the cheapest server hosting all around, I just took a random example to prove him wrong, by now he has edited it into saying US-Based, as such the post I did at 4th of May does not fit anymore.

This thread suddenly got kicked again more then a month later now and gets comments on my post... I suppose its ok to delete my post now it does not fit anymore, and sure, I done that now then.

What I will not allow however is having companies posting in each-others topics with their spam!, the advertising of servers is borderline against Taleworlds forum policy anyway and I try to keep the topics up without the administrators deleting them.
Spamming eachothers threads though, that's just ****ting in eachother's faces and shows very bad sport.

Thank you for your kind words, Baker. It shows how decent you are as a person.  :roll:

Vincenzo said:
My post was actually from the 4th of may, back then the first post said it was the cheapest server hosting all around, I just took a random example to prove him wrong, by now he has edited it into saying US-Based, as such the post I did at 4th of May does not fit anymore.

This thread suddenly got kicked again more then a month later now and gets comments on my post... I suppose its ok to delete my post now it does not fit anymore, and sure, I done that now then.

What I will not allow however is having companies posting in each-others topics with their spam!, the advertising of servers is borderline against Taleworlds forum policy anyway and I try to keep the topics up without the administrators deleting them.
Spamming eachothers threads though, that's just ****ting in eachother's faces and shows very bad sport.

Thank you for your kind words, Baker. It shows how decent you are as a person.  :roll:

Well im just trying to defend my bud here. Really all of this retarted argument needs to get deleted and forgotten. If you did that both Josh and I would be very grateful. It would be in the best interests of all of us im sure. We need to be the better men and just stop.

Well to be fair to BlueFang here, people did come in here trying to shoot down his advertising... like right away too.  One of you gents mentioned Vince posted on here trying to get the best deal out for the community, and that makes it okay. Well with that logic, BlueFang is doing the same. Though that doesn't mean I approve of it being done on other people's threads either (Or here)

Also, so far as I've seen, as a customer, BlueFang does give me great, high-performance servers, FTP Access, and all that great customer service, for a damned good price. (At least that I've found on the NA side of the community.)

Makes me sad an argument broke out from all this though...  :sad:

okay-meme.jpg

xXW4RFR3AKXx said:
Vincenzo said:

First off Vince, how are you going to come onto someones thread and advertise on it, then correct Josh for posting on others?

Second, Just because you have all this new power doesnt mean you can just do what ever you want. I love your work and all, but from what im seeing here. Your a ****.
Your friend posted  his bluefangcrap in some guy's thread that just started advertising his own servers.  How's a warning n stuff not deserved?

I sense a lock or a thorough cleaning on this thread soon.

Just drop it everyone. Don't go into random threads with offers of servers. Just personal message them on here and everything will be good.

If vince wasn't developer, would you be making as big a fuss about it?
No.
Leave him alone, If you're going to blame  anyone, at least blame them both equally.

Back
Top Bottom