* 32nd Regiment of Foot * 10 Years of Linebattle gaming *

Users who are viewing this thread

True religion :wink:

2e3c83261ce4a7fe7950d53443f954eb.jpg

Yeah it has female characters. You can also adjust the height of your character to make yourself bigger or smaller and I think they effect the stats because I had a superfast midget attack me but only do like 5 damage and a super tall viking attack me and do millions but he moved and swung super slow. I don't know if that's actually a feature or not but it sure felt like they had different stats.

Rookie75 said:
Yeah it has female characters. You can also adjust the height of your character to make yourself bigger or smaller and I think they effect the stats because I had a superfast midget attack me but only do like 5 damage and a super tall viking attack me and do millions but he moved and swung super slow. I don't know if that's actually a feature or not but it sure felt like they had different stats.

Time for Brienne of Tart roleplay :grin:

Rookie75 said:

Can you adjust the size of *everything*?

Back
Top Bottom