Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Ikaguia said:
WOW, that's the 3rd bandit mod this year, they are getting popular xD
Yes, Bandit is more popular than Common (of course :mrgreen:)
New Rivals, Hahaha... But no matter, Everyone had their Rights to make a mod..

Op said:
Bandits mod is removed (by me "Op") due to not added in WB mods list by authorised persons.

Are you serious? Give Darwin and Tyrannicide a break. They haven't shorted you alone or on purpose, it has simply been a while between updates to their list; the last update was April 22 and this thread was moved here May 2, so it would be kind of difficult for it to have traveled back in time to appear on the list. Don't be absurd.

Caba`drin said:
Op said:
Bandits mod is removed (by me "Op") due to not added in WB mods list by authorised persons.

Are you serious? Give Darwin and Tyrannicide a break. They haven't shorted you alone or on purpose, it has simply been a while between updates to their list; the last update was April 22 and this thread was moved here May 2, so it would be kind of difficult for it to have traveled back in time to appear on the list. Don't be absurd.
Agreed, be calm Op. Wait and Bump  :mrgreen:.

You wrong about Uploading in MBRepository..
You upload it in Singleplayer Categories, Friends..  :mrgreen:
No matter, Up to you about that file  :mrgreen:

What are the changes per version, everytime i enter i just see version increased one upper so what should we expect?

how do i create server using ur dedicated server file & can be found in the "internet" section? pls help wif this :smile:

Back
Top Bottom