List of regiments (11 regiments as of now)

Users who are viewing this thread

socks said:
socks said:
I'd think Germany was sort of Prussia getting a name change and adding the rest of the German territories, other than Austria and parts of Switzerland, to its demesne.
I didn't mean all of Germany as a nation's history, by Prussia getting a name change + the rest of the territories I was referring to the formation of Germany in 1871. See past-tense 'was', as opposed to saying that Germany is Prussia with a name change + rest of territories.

Tenses shmenses.

9th became Roger's Rangers right? Anyways, some of these smaller ones should merge so they can have a proper line battle with the 7th :grin: You can be the 5411429th Regiment of 4 Regiments(54,11,42,9)

Shredzorz if you could remove the 9th SharfSchuze we changed over to the Rogers Rangers for historical accuracy  :mrgreen:

who said it was only the 42nd?? it may be a combined task force of the 42nd and the 7th vs everyone. :wink:

Go ahead and take off the 54e, I tried bringing them back to life but no one other than Avengeil even responded to my PM about the training and no one showed up. I assume interest was lost after Valmy quit or something.

Austupaio said:
Go ahead and take off the 54e, I tried bringing them back to life but no one other than Avengeil even responded to my PM about the training and no one showed up. I assume interest was lost after Valmy quit or something.
Oh well, life goes on or c'est la vie as some French would say(god I hope I sayed/spelled it right)
Anyway now it's time for me to find another regiment. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom