Swedish 11th Regiment of Foot; Älvsborgs Regemente. [TrainingSundays19pmGmt+2

Users who are viewing this thread

Faewulf

Knight at Arms

alvej8.jpg

One of there company banners;Swedish Regiments are divided into two bataljons which consist of four companys each, i will maybe add companys later.

Due to that there are no "realistic" uniforms in this module for sweden as all swedish regiments had their own uniforms, only one regiment had a similar uniform, We will use the curent one though if he would add would any regimentaö uniforms we would use an uniform with the regimental colors Black and Yellow.Though this is an little issue with this as the swedish changed to get one uniform for the entire army around 1779.

The Ranks will be the following, If you want to be an officer include that in your pm or post. You will also be able get three diffrent promotions just to say that you are good and heroic soldier.

Ranks:

Major Limit: 1

Kapten Limit: 1

Löjtnant Limit: 2

Fänrik Limit: 4

Ranks of Heroism and Bravery

Förvaltare

Fanjunkare

Sergeant

Menig(The Common soldier)
                                                                      Roster:

Officerare
                                                                                  Faewulf: Major
                                                                                  Nodscouter: Sergeant  Former rank: Menig                                                                     

Under officerare
                                                                                  ManiacMan:Trumslagare

Soldater

Young Vampire: Menig        Note.(For the second rank you need two notes,)
                                                                                  Crazy Boy: Menig              Note.
                                                                                  Frederick_Augustus:Menig
                                                                                  Tyddy:Menig

Allies: The French 54th regiment of foot: Good and kind commander, Those men seem to have fallen int despair!

[size=30pt]The Regiment are going through major reforms, to become an more active regiment to rule the world of AOFI

Major changes are to be expected

Good to see you here Baron. (Guess what i've already given him the rank Fänrik!)

Rhonerin I'd like to kind of test you, as we already have two fänriks out of six members. xD I need a captain to, maybe i should get either Smurf or Baron to that post but i'd like to wait abit.

Why do you ask about steam or xfire? (Anyway my name is Weterin for both) But sure you can join. Just change your name to 11te_Mng_"Yourname"

Heimir said:
Detta låter mycket gött! Går gärna med och tar gladligen vilken position som helst.

Hehe a swedish regiment attracts swedish people ey?

Change your ingame name when you play AoFI to 11te_Mng_"Yourname" and your in.

Faewulf said:
Heimir said:
Detta låter mycket gött! Går gärna med och tar gladligen vilken position som helst.

Hehe a swedish regiment attracts swedish people ey?

Change your ingame name when you play AoFI to 11te_Mng_"Yourname" and your in.

Will do, will do!

We are going to have an scirmish against the prussian seventh regiment next week on sunday.(Date is not yet certain)

So: who of you will be able to attend?

Remember this is your chance to prove your self in my eyes!

What time? I will quite possibly attend!
Besegra Prussarna för Sverige!
Should we have a training someday? Like on next Friday/Saturday or something?

Back
Top Bottom