Swedish 11th Regiment of Foot; Älvsborgs Regemente. [TrainingSundays19pmGmt+2

Users who are viewing this thread

I have Oden's Chocolate cookie... and you cant have XD

*Nom nom nom nom*

It took me ages to get this cookie from a guy nicknamed Ravage for the FHT community :grin:
Odens_Cookie.jpg

Humm, Ok let's go for an training today and on next Monday at 7pm gmt+1 on the server we will after that mst probably regrouo on an other server to not interupt the overall play. Also anyone intrested can join our training!

Edit: Whoa i could not find an AoFI server then i guess we have to practice with mm if none can host a server?

Edit2: "Jag Överste Fredriksson av Älvsborgs regemente undrar om ni Sergeant Nodscouter skulle vilja bli min andra hand eftersom att ni har ståt vid regementets sida genom nöd och lust." Do ya sergeant? 

Also it would be cool if someone wanted to create an banner with our regimental banner as a background or something similuar.

I have two seqret intelliegence officers so watch before you say something you don't know!  :twisted:  (They are not even in the roster! muahahahahahahha! :twisted:)

:lol:

is this clan still alive
cause i got a warning message before i asked this saying that it has been 182 days since someoneposted on the topic  :shock:

Back
Top Bottom