The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Go to module.ini and delete the following:
Code:
load_mod_resource = blackgauntlets
load_mod_resource = woodengloves
load_mod_resourse = whitewolfgloves

I'm not certain if this is a bug or a feature, but several of the new companions vanish completely if they leave my party.
The colorful misfortunate gent left my party due to a personality conflict with the bespectacled scholar, my avian friend left for the same reason. The Raven is still where I first found him, but all attempts to speak to him are met with "surrender or die." The colorful gent and bespectacled scholar (the latter was dismissed by me) are nowhere to be found at all.
Curiously, Thorn not only returned to the spot I first found him, but could be re-recruited later on after he left.

I found an awkward one. If you get ambushed by bandits in one of the places with either Oak, Ash or Thorn, that wood Companion will join the attackers.

N0ught mentioned that particular bug at one point. amusingly enough the same ambush scenario holds true for a non-companion as well.
Charon to be exact

I have noticed that the Dracula's sword disappears from its place. I have no idea where so I think it is a bug.

Ok, so I noticed a bug the other day, where the option to "wait here for some time" disappeared from the town menu for a while. It COULD have been caused by compiling the module system, then loading an old save game (I realize now I wasn't paying very close attention at that time), in which case, there is no actual bug. So the question is:

Have any of you seen this happen? :shock:

Please post a no if you have not, rather than not posting. Thanks! :grin:

Having a problem with something called Vampiregauntlets. It crashes when I start up the mod..Just wondering if anyone else has the problem?

RGL ERROR: Unable to open Modules/SolidAndShade/Resource/VampireGauntlets.brf

N0ught said:
Ok, so I noticed a bug the other day, where the option to "wait here for some time" disappeared from the town menu for a while. It COULD have been caused by compiling the module system, then loading an old save game (I realize now I wasn't paying very close attention at that time), in which case, there is no actual bug. So the question is:

Have any of you seen this happen? :shock:

Please post a no if you have not, rather than not posting. Thanks! :grin:
Not seen this.

Back
Top Bottom