The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

Users who are viewing this thread

I finally got original M&B running on my newer system a couple of months ago, thanks to GOG. Downloaded and installed Solid & Shade version 26.13d yesterday, which is a bit newer than what I had on my old system a couple of years ago. The mod fired up, but the text on the main menu is unreadable, just a jumble of disconnected black polygons. The graphics look fine otherwise, but I can't play it if I can't read the text. Any ideas?
I had the same problem. I downloaded the M&B from TW site and installed, and the replaced the .exe file with the one from GoG. Hope this helps.

Not sure if this is the module or a native bug, but i seem to be leaking fiefdoms. Serving the Nords, everytime I am awarded a fief it eventually reverts to "no one." Takes a day or two but seems to be happening consistently.

EDIT: Rolled back to the earlier version just to see if if might be a native bug, but it seems like its just this latest verion. Not surprising. Thats one serious update!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I need help with Sphinx at village Chelez, what should I do about it?
I know there is a large cocoon with human bones sticking out but what should I put in it?

Back
Top Bottom