Bandits

Users who are viewing this thread

I want a mod based on playing as bandits, bandits factions in multiplayer, new maps based on ambushes, like forests and narrow canyons and etc. Just maps where it would be very easy to ambush someone. And the ability to recruit bandits in singleplayer and I want to kill Manhunters, those annoying pricks.

BloodyGlaives said:
I want a mod based on playing as bandits, bandits factions in multiplayer, new maps based on ambushes, like forests and narrow canyons and etc. Just maps where it would be very easy to ambush someone. And the ability to recruit bandits in singleplayer and I want to kill Manhunters, those annoying pricks.

I have a feeling this could be done easily. Perhaps create a new faction, give them a single castle as a hideout or something. Then basically rename their lords and kings to Robber Baron or some such. And change the faction relation to make the other factions permanently dislike them. I'm sure there are many ways of doing it though.

Yeah, like in multiplayer have factions like Mountain Bandits, Forest Bandits and Sea raiders (you could include the other bandits but they aren't very important) And then have the classes set up like - Forest Bandit Archer or Sea Raider axeman or something. Or throw them all into one faction simply named "Outlaws" have Forest Bandits function as archers, Sea raiders as infantry and Desert Bandits as cavalrymen or something.

You probably shouldn't make a thread in a Mod Construction sub-forum about how you want someone to make a mod for you, there's a suggestion thread stickied for that already.

BloodyGlaives said:

I will assemble a team and make it for you.

They shall be my finest codders, these men who give themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of their parent's basement forge them. They will be of iron will and steely grip. With great computers shall I bequeath them and with the mightiest graphical chips will they be armed. They will be untouched by loss of interest or carpel tunnel syndrome, no fatness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines such that no multi threading problem can best them in practice. They are my bulwark against people who want things done for free. They are the Defenders of entertainment. They are my Space Marines codding teams.
~
And they shall not exist.

animal-cod-fish_~u17544296.jpg

Back
Top Bottom