Questions and discussing.

Users who are viewing this thread

How will factions/maps be determined?

Luck of the draw? And if so will certain unequal match ups be outlawed, for example Nords vs. Khergit on Port Assualt or on Open Plains, were one or the other team would be at a noticeable disadvantage?

Moss said:
How will factions/maps be determined?

Luck of the draw? And if so will certain unequal match ups be outlawed, for example Nords vs. Khergit on Port Assualt or on Open Plains, were one or the other team would be at a noticeable disadvantage?
Chosen by me, I will have certain scenario's, which won't include Khergits versus Nords on Nord Town and such things :razz:.

How will be choosed the hour when the battle starts? Will every battle start at a set hour or will it be what is the best for both of the team?

Archer - on such serious competition - we wait this rules to be explained.

will there be random plains khergits+khergits combinations?

are same factions allowed?
are random maps allowed?

Black_Corsair said:
Archer - on such serious competition - we wait this rules to be explained.

will there be random plains khergits+khergits combinations?

are same factions allowed?
are random maps allowed?
Maps will be chosen by me, same for factions. I will not make khergit v khergit matches or any other faction x v faction x matches. Random plains and Random steppe will be used though.

I did not find this in rules here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,117206.0.html.

How is determined the winner? By number of won rounds or matches? Is draw possible? If yes, then what will be next?

Could you please explain it with examples.

Zheka said:
I did not find this in rules here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,117206.0.html.

How is determined the winner? By number of won rounds or matches? Is draw possible? If yes, then what will be next?

Yes, please explain it as if I was a three year's old  :smile:

mobotium said:
Zheka said:

Yes, please explain it as if I was a three year's old  :smile:
Remember to use crayons.

The team with the best score (draw is 1 point, winning is 2 points) will win. If multiple teams have the same score, they will fight eachother again in knock-out style finals, with tie-breakers so those matches won't result in draws. The winner wins the tournament.

Arch3r said:
The team with the best score (draw is 1 point, winning is 2 points) will win. If multiple teams have the same score, they will fight eachother again in knock-out style finals, with tie-breakers so those matches won't result in draws. The winner wins the tournament.

Ok that's clear but lets review one match in details.

For instance:
Team A fights team B on first map. Team A wins 1 game with score 4:1. team B wins 2nd game with score 3:2. Is it a MAP draw (as both team won 1 game) or team A wins map as she has won more gamerounds? (total score of team A - 6 vs. team B - 4) 

If the second map team B wins with total score 7 vs 3. Is it a MATCH draw as both teams have won by 1 map or team B wins as it has total MATCH score - 11 vs. team A - 9
of won gamerounds?

Another questions regarding substitution and possible disconnects during game.

Is it possible to make substitution by the end of gameround, game, map?

What happens if one player disconnects or just cant play longer?

Back
Top Bottom