Whats really going on in the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oyipggy said:
Excellent! Onwards! To Canada!
Can't forget wherever this guy's from. Missouri right?

EDIT: Also can this be moved to the fun stuff thread? Because as Omeene stated it is a thread just for laughs or at least to everyone else it is.

Omeene said:
It's ok for them to put their hands down your pants at the airports, or shoot you with gamma radiation before you get on your flight! They spend tens of billions of dollars on threat fusion centers, but if you are a law abiding citizen eating a bagels, that makes you Al-Qaeda boy!

You obviously have a lack of...well everything related to intelligence. The man wasn't in trouble for the bagels. He had to suffer a minor annoyance as the crew made sure, and he was an ass during it, so they arrested him for disorderly conduct.

Yeah, we are the big bad government boy, we are federalizing police right in front of you! What are going to do about it? We are going to scan your face, your license plates, heck, we might even put a micro chip under your skin, hahaha. What do ya think about that boy? Time to lick boots boy!

lulz you are cute, stop reading Alex Jones and his little *****es. They don't care about information, they care about money, hence why all their articles or rants end with a nice little advertisement. You tell us to fight the government, I tell you to fight the Alex Jones corporation.

Your government was trying to get the Pennsylvania state police to spy on the people but they knew that was illegal. What happened? They brought in the Israelis to do it for them. All over the news. Yes, they did.  Governor Ed Rendell has just ordered his state's Homeland Security director to cancel a $125,000 contract with an outfit called the Institute of Terrorism Research and Response. Oh he got caught with his pants down. Poor baby. Wrist slapping time! It's ok for people in power to break the laws, but get those guys with the bagels in the box! They are Al-Qaeda!

No source on the first statement. The second statement...what are you *****ing about? That he was getting rid of something you have been crying about, most likely in the name of budget cuts? And the bagel comment, already discussed.
he had a suspicious package in the overhead compartment

Passengers reported hearing strange noises coming from a plastic bag

Probably the keys moving around, hitting the walls. That would sound rather odd, now wouldn't it? But oh no, lets not think of the possibilities.

You wouldn't be complaining if it turned out to be something..baaaaad.

When confronted by the US Airways crew about his "suspicious package," Milatovic got on his cell phone. The crew asked him to hang it up and sit down. When he refused, he was cuffed.

Florida Professor Arrested for Having a "Suspicious" Bagel on a Plane

Yay for misleading headlines! See, he wasn't arrested for the package, he was arrested for being an ass and not obey the crew's orders to sit down and hang up, which the airline has the right to do.
[/quote]

http://www.fsu.edu/profiles/gellately/

You still do not get it, duh. Read more slowly. It would take a large force of secret police, I mean Home Land Security to collect information on so many of us, but they will just have us spy on each other taking the plays right out of the play book of Nazi Germany. Stop being self-delusional.

Everyone needs money to stay in business.

Also can this be moved to the fun stuff thread? Because as Omeene stated it is a thread just for laughs or at least to everyone else it is

Translation: We do not want everyone seeing us get our butts kick so badly by this guy. Please mommy help us!

rgodfrey said:
krik killer said:
Oyipggy said:

EDIT: Also can this be moved to the fun stuff thread? Because as Omeene stated it is a thread just for laughs or at least to everyone else it is.

Translation: We do not want everyone seeing us get our butts kick so bad by this guy. Please mommy help us!

Don't double post.

I certainly haven't seen any ass kicking, though I admit I gave up reading when you tried to use the bible to validate itself. I mean really, that's just ****ing hilarious.

rgodfrey said:
krik killer said:

Translation: We do not want everyone seeing us get our butts kick so bad by this guy. Please mommy help us!
Yeah we're totally getting our asses kicked by someone who it took like two days to figure they were talking about water riiiggghhtt...

I seen all your lies and deceptions instantly. How long i wait to reply is up to me not you. Do I look like I work for you guys? Pfft.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we wouldn't hire you. Also nice grammar
rgodfrey said:
I seen all your lies and deceptions instantly. How long i wait to reply is up to me not you. Do I look like I work for you guys? Pfft.

I think I'll conclude this thread with an applicable image:

successfultrollissuccesq.jpg

Thank you, and have a wonderful evening. :3

I'm confused am I the one trolling? Cause these troll posts have occurred right after mine.
EDIT:
WuTaNiSt said:
krik killer said:
I think I speak for everyone when I say we wouldn't hire you. Also nice grammar

Oh I don't know, every good court needs a jester
Entertaining retardation is one thing this is enough to piss one off.

Yes, because someone able to keep a thread like this going for 19 pages, IMO, is a wonderfully successful troll.

rgodfrey said:
More proof God is protecting us all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo4V6eQXYZA&feature=rec-LGOUT-real_rn-1r-31-HM

This is so ****ing stupid I had to go back in time to warn myself not to watch it.

My past self kinda jumped and shot my future self, though, so now I need to find a way to prevent my current (past) self from getting back in time or else I'll shoot my current (future) self again in the future's past.

krik killer said:
Oyipggy said:

Don't you dare suggest I come from such a pit as Missouri.

Oyipggy said:
krik killer said:
Oyipggy said:

Missouri is certainly a pit, I've been there. And I even went to the best part of Missouri, Kansas City, and stayed in a fancy hotel.

And yet it was still a pit.

Minnesota, Texas, Iowa, Montana and Alabama are the only states I can think of that suck more ass than Missouri.

Oyipggy said:
krik killer said:
Oyipggy said:

By this guy I meant rgodfrey I'm with you on this crusade.

rgodfrey said:
http://www.fsu.edu/profiles/gellately/

You still do not get it, duh. Read more slowly. It would take a large force of secret police, I mean Home Land Security to collect information on so many of us, but they will just have us spy on each other taking the plays right out of the play book of Nazi Germany. Stop being self-delusional.

Everyone needs money to stay in business.

Also can this be moved to the fun stuff thread? Because as Omeene stated it is a thread just for laughs or at least to everyone else it is

Translation: We do not want everyone seeing us get our butts kick so badly by this guy. Please mommy help us!

I loved how you ignored everything, good job. You are as much as a coward as you are a simpleton. Any intelligent being would report something like that, I know I would, because I am not going put my life on a concept of faith towards the "good will of man". And he was not arrested for this he was arrested for being an ass. See, the news article itself was misleading, very misleading. Yes, it was silly that the contents of the bag turned out to be that (But who keeps their keys with their bagels?) but that would've ended in around 3 minutes. They would've opened the bag, went "Oh, our bad." and then everything would've went fine. But this guy decided to be an disorderly ass. This has nothing to do with the "secret police of the people", because even you would report a ticking bag on a plane, if you could hear it through your tinfoil hat. Its about an elitist ass complaining about a simple mistake.

BattleOfValmy said:
Missouri is certainly a pit, I've been there. And I even went to the best part of Missouri, Kansas City, and stayed in a fancy hotel.

And yet it was still a pit.
I like Missouri; it makes Kentucky look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom