What pissed you off today v. IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoctorPainkiller said:
Why the hell can't Winamp have iPhone compatibility? I just spent 2 hours sorting and renaming all the soundtracks I have on Winamp, all to have to move it and convert it back to .mp3 for my iPhone.
Hasn't been Winamp discontinued?

I still have v5.65 on my PC, I use it to listen to music of varying file types, since unlike iTunes, it has a simple interface and doesn't lag like **** when you're using it.

DoctorPainkiller said:
I still have v5.65 on my PC, I use it to listen to music of varying file types, since unlike iTunes, it has a simple interface and doesn't lag like **** when you're using it.

Yeah, Winamp is good, and it will stay useful for a good while even without new versions. I don't know about how it should work with iStuff, though.

BOOOOO, Wendy Testaburger Air Canada. BOOOOO!
"Lol we don't need a ground crew to prepare a flight to leave, especially not on time."

"Raise volume button" on my phone is malfunctioning, along with the loader/input. Made hot choco for the first time in years, heated in microwave. Overflow in microwave.  :???:

The weather tomorrow: A high of 48F with heavy rain in the afternoon, low of 11F. The day after: 11F and strong winds, with a low of -5F. It hasn't been this cold here in 40 years, and I am going to have to scramble to get all of my animals into the warm. They'd probably be alright if it weren't for the huge drop, the rain, and/or the wind. As it is, I'm going to have to lock everyone underneath my storage sheds with some food and water, and hope that they don't fight too much while we wait out the snap.

Oh, and next week? 50s, with lows above freezing. This is why animals die around here; nothing can acclimate.

RoboSenshi said:
Ambalon said:
Indeed. That said, pretty much all actors in Boardwalk Empire are very good. It's a damn good show.
That is is. The person that played "Gyp Rosetti", Bobby Cannavale is still my favorite actor of the series.
The show kind of lost my interest at the second or third season (I can't remember which). I liked the first season, but I felt it was somewhat flawed. Now I'm glad I kept watching. This season was so good. 

Edit: Actually, it was the second season that I didn't care much for. Third and fourth, I thought were awesome.

One episode left on the fourth season. I recently also picked up House of Cards (almost done with the first season, and I must say it's one of the best series I've watched) and Mad Men (only a couple of episodes on the first season left). The three of them are very good. I'm thinking on also picking up The Wire when I'm done with one of them. Thoughts?

Shatari said:
The weather tomorrow: A high of 48F with heavy rain in the afternoon, low of 11F. The day after: 11F and strong winds, with a low of -5F. It hasn't been this cold here in 40 years, and I am going to have to scramble to get all of my animals into the warm. They'd probably be alright if it weren't for the huge drop, the rain, and/or the wind. As it is, I'm going to have to lock everyone underneath my storage sheds with some food and water, and hope that they don't fight too much while we wait out the snap.

Oh, and next week? 50s, with lows above freezing. This is why animals die around here; nothing can acclimate.

Good luck. It's supposed to hit -5 on Monday over her e too, but I don't have animals that I have to keep alive.  :sad:

Ambalon said:
One episode left on the fourth season. I recently also picked up House of Cards (almost done with the first season, and I must say it's one of the best series I've watched) and Mad Men (only a couple of episodes on the first season left). The three of them are very good. I'm thinking on also picking up The Wire when I'm done with one of them. Thoughts?
I've heard very good things about House of Cards. Spacey is obviously a big draw. I watched all of The Wire and it's a solid show. I have no criticisms of it, although it's not my absolute favourite. I do know many people with what I would consider good taste in shows who would place it as their number one show. For me, it's Breaking Bad and Deadwood as a tie for first. I've also heard good things about Orange is the New Black.

Edit: So pissed that Boss was cancelled after two seasons. It would've been one of my favourites had it continued and with the same quality. I can't believe there were only 3 seasons of Deadwood too. It seems like it has been longer, but that may be because I watched it several times over. I don't get sick of the show.

Mrs. Dryvus said:
The show kind of lost my interest at the second or third season (I can't remember which). I liked the first season, but I felt it was somewhat flawed. Now I'm glad I kept watching. This season was so good. 
I have a friend who dropped out during the second season. Typically (don't know about S04 yet) Boardwalk Empire takes a very long time to get up to speed, meaning some 7-9 episodes before the master schemes are set in motion and the bodies start piling. I can understand how that could be a problem for some people but it has never really bothered me. If the atmosphere is as good as it always is, hell, they can show me 50 minutes of a kid polishing Buscemi's shoes.

Although I find it rather unfortunate that Jimmy decided to go full Brutus on Nucky. What a shock though when Nucky finished him off! Perhaps rather naive of me but I'd never seen it coming!

Trevty said:
House of Cards is very, very good.  Mad Men is good too.
Yeah, Mad Men seems to be good, but I just can't watch enough of it due to the fact that its broadcast time is when everyone in my family is well awake or watching the television.  :cry:

Swissky said:
Mad Men is my 2nd favorite tv-series, right after Boardwalk Empire.

Both of which should have ended a while ago. I was surprised BE didn't end last season and have no idea why MM hasn't ended like 3 seasons ago.

You have great taste in shows Mrs D. Deadwood has some of the best writing for a series that I have ever seen. It's the second biggest emmy snub after The Sopranos IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom