boats?

Users who are viewing this thread

if we could ride boats then maybe that would save tdm because you could spawn on a boat and then you wouldn't get killed by your enemies when you spawn because you have spawned on a boat and you have to do sailing to reach an enemy!! :grin: also we could have a variety of boats which would mean you could buy a different boat (a galleon perhaps?) with coins and show off to your enemies with your unique style. i think we could also do boat skirmish and the boats are the flag! (forcing the enemy to fight you) so, what do you say bannerlord community? shall we sail the high seas like hellish nords or perhaps a sarranid pirate? finally, a feature to revive the multiplayer community and save bannerlord! yes?

-signed by method man, rap genius and bannerlord theorist

Man there's no water on tdm maps where do you want to put boats at
And when I play TDM I want to be instantly in action not run 10 minutes + a 2 days boat trip to have a fight.
However I do agree spawn points should be reworked to have team sides to spawn in so there's more of a "clash line" and roamers.

I think you could be in ghost mode for like 3 seconds after spawn as some shooters have it.
But yes, not spawning surrounded by enemies would be preferrable

Say "bump" again, I dare ya
LXIuVeH.jpeg

method man is trying to discuss a game mechanic, the naval "BUMP" based combat. I don't think we should be so dismissive with boomer gifs.

Sad!

Back
Top Bottom