What pissed you off today v. IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
16behpw.jpg

Gosh, this here pirate sure did piss me off today! Yes sir, his cheeky disrespect really gets my goat!

*Kevlar's powder is wet and his pistol won't fire, Teo slashes his throat. Then proceeds to cut off Fera's spork-hand and impaling him on his blade.*
Victarrrrry!

The 32GB micro SD card I bought on eBay about half a year ago just turned out to not work quite properly, and after some research, the most likely reason seems to be that it's fake and can't hold 32 gigs at all. I'm testing it now. I don't know whether I should hope I found the cause (and thus a solution, or rather, a work-around), or that the problem is something else.

Lux said:
The 32GB micro SD card I bought on eBay about half a year ago just turned out to not work quite properly, and after some research, the most likely reason seems to be that it's fake and can't hold 32 gigs at all. I'm testing it now. I don't know whether I should hope I found the cause (and thus a solution, or rather, a work-around), or that the problem is something else.
Yuuuuuuuuup. It's actually a poor quality 8GB card. And the seller on eBay is no longer a registered user. This is one of the times I wish I had the ability of teleporting next to a person I'm thinking of and punching them in the throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom