MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Warhammer 40K

Users who are viewing this thread

hey guys. I just wanted to give you an update. this is mainly for WookieWarlord but others might want to hear. I have finished the gorgon transport, and have hit a snag with the dreadnought scan. My teacher's computer needs more ram so it can finish the scans. He has gotten the ram and it is installed. He will try and scan it today but it will take me a good week to get all of the holes it didn't scan filled and looking right. Oh and my dreadnought is dark angels and so is most of my TT models. I can scan any models that might be to hard to hand make.

LoganGrimnar said:
johnson isnt :mrgreen: and the chaos primarchs are all alive(as Demon primarchs) except horus and alpharius
doesnt have to be perfect does it??

Johnson is healing within a THE rock.
Jaghatai Khan disappeared in the Webway.
Leman Russ disappeared in the Warp.
Vulkan disappeared.
Corax disappeared. Last seen heading to the Eye of Terror.
Roboute Guilliman has a mortal wound, is held in stasis but rumoured to be healing.
Sanguinius is dead.
Ferrus Manus is dead.
Rogal Dorn is dead.

Out of the traitor primarchs only Night Haunter and Horus are confirmed to be dead. Alpharius may well be alive and sneaky elsewhere whereas the rest is Daemon Prince.
TWO of the primarchs are stricken from record.
Rather upsets any balance don't you think? :razz:

Khorne said:
hey guys. I just wanted to give you an update. this is mainly for WookieWarlord but others might want to hear. I have finished the gorgon transport, and have hit a snag with the dreadnought scan. My teacher's computer needs more ram so it can finish the scans. He has gotten the ram and it is installed. He will try and scan it today but it will take me a good week to get all of the holes it didn't scan filled and looking right. Oh and my dreadnought is dark angels and so is most of my TT models. I can scan any models that might be to hard to hand make.
That's great, thanks a lot.

AWdeV said:
LoganGrimnar said:
johnson isnt :mrgreen: and the chaos primarchs are all alive(as Demon primarchs) except horus and alpharius
doesnt have to be perfect does it??

Johnson is healing within a THE rock.
Jaghatai Khan disappeared in the Webway.
Leman Russ disappeared in the Warp.
Vulkan disappeared.
Corax disappeared. Last seen heading to the Eye of Terror.
Roboute Guilliman has a mortal wound, is held in stasis but rumoured to be healing.
Sanguinius is dead.
Ferrus Manus is dead.
Rogal Dorn is dead.

Out of the traitor primarchs only Night Haunter and Horus are confirmed to be dead. Alpharius may well be alive and sneaky elsewhere whereas the rest is Daemon Prince.
TWO of the primarchs are stricken from record.
Rather upsets any balance don't you think? :razz:

well yeah it does but it would be awesome to see a primarch smashing aside some Tau :grin: :grin:
oh i forgot about good old konrad kruze :twisted: (is it Kruze or kurze?) and i think Alpharius is dead and its his twin omegon thats acting as primarch now, and theres the rumour that they were acting upon that alien sect during the HH to save the imperium from what it is. Irony!!!

Wow, finally some really good progress on the mod guys. Is that tau rifle the one i made way back when?

Tuckles said:
Someone should really do normal/bump maps on those armors. The Tau texture is so flat. :lol:

And while they're at it, they can also fix the IG armor rigging. That was the main problem that slowed me down to much. I couldn't rig to save my life, and what you see is the result of the autorigger which also couldn't do it.

I think that single player would be very cool.

It could be like one of this ways:

- Making the surface of the planet Kronus, where a lot of factions fight to each other (including Imperial Guard vs Space Marines).

warhammer-40000-dawn-of-war-dark-crusade-20061009062153827-000.jpg

- Galaxy Map like the one of Star Wars Conquest (my favourite option). With all the factions, each owning their planets.

warhammer40000map.jpg

The alpha Legion doesn't support chaos it still supports the imperium. The only reason why they joined chaos is because they are Deylaying the imperium's collapse. those prophets told Alpharius & Omegon that they had 2 paths. one was to fight with the loyalist and lose the great war  and all humanity dies giving birth to another chaos god or fight with chaos and give the imperium a long drawn out war of suffering but wouldn't destroy humanity. (I read Legion)

I think Ciaphas cain should be in for imperial guard as an Commissar.

Back
Top Bottom