MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Warhammer 40K

Users who are viewing this thread

Death Korps of Krieg could own all anyway

images

well every one knows that a Space Marine equals 12 Guard unfortunately there is 1 million guard for every Space Marine.

Guard would own if it was all the Guard Legions vs all Space Marine chapters

[EDIT] The guard would win on a open battle field and even then how could one Space Marine kill 1 milloin guard and tanks each
its like a pain to kill one Lemun Russ never mind a hundred companies.

You have to add a Death Strike missile launcher because they are so awesome.

Kazzan said:
Bah, deathcorp is nice, but theyre not Adeptus Astatares. Black Templars and Dark Angles are my favourite chapter as a matter of fact.
Deathcorp definitely don't compare to Adeptus Astatares except BaneBlades but even then.
Is texturing space marine armour with different chapters colours hard?

if you can why dont you have the vostrotans, catachans, tallarn and others as region specific?
u know the tallarns inplace of khergits, vostroyans instead of veagir, cadia instead of swadia.
that leaves the nords and rhodoks open for Tau and space marines. kinda makes sense for the
superior amounts of guardsmen and low amounts of highly trained troops for the space marines and tau forces

Wermacht, not really. A space marine might eaqual 12 guards alone, but in squads they become even more deadly, nigh unstoppable, if the lore is to be belived.

LoganGrimnar said:
if you can why dont you have the vostrotans, catachans, tallarn and others as region specific?
u know the tallarns inplace of khergits, vostroyans instead of veagir, cadia instead of swadia.
that leaves the nords and rhodoks open for Tau and space marines. kinda makes sense for the
superior amounts of guardsmen and low amounts of highly trained troops for the space marines and tau forces

Bad idea mate, and besides, only Imperial guard and tau for first release. Bad idea because it would be a waste to do all the different IG regiments into different factions, and since when did they all meet at the same place? Space marines won't be in first release, as the maker said, only IG and Tau.

So is this mod for multiplayer and singleplayer
Cause I would love to through down some suggestions and requests, just don't know what you are going for

But if you did do a campaign, unless you make it so faction A cannot attack faction B and vice versa, then you might have a faction that is composed of a bunch of awesome dudes

Thanks for all the input  guys it will all go under consideration. Initially it will just be a Tau vs IG Multiplayer beta, I will definitely add several more faction/races and will expand to Singleplayer if a lot of people ask for it.

To Kazzan, and Temuzu, plenty of scenes to be made, no need to compete. Thanks to both of you  :grin: .

Ahh, I wasn't aware the warband module system was released. Also, sorry I never got back to you on the PM, but you seem to have taken care of it.

Anyways, I'm still willing to do models, and I have a few already made that nobody else has, I believe(Bolt pistol, Hell pistol, my Commissar hat, others)

Space Wolf 1. "Damn. We missed the front gate. Now we have to blow down that gate."

Space Wolf 2. "Goody! We can do what our forefathers did and never could do!"

Space Wolf 3. "Every one! Blow with your might!"

Squat. "What in world are they blabbing about?"

raslin said:
Ahh, I wasn't aware the warband module system was released. Also, sorry I never got back to you on the PM, but you seem to have taken care of it.

Anyways, I'm still willing to do models, and I have a few already made that nobody else has, I believe(Bolt pistol, Hell pistol, my Commissar hat, others)
That would be awesome raslin, I could definitely use some models. I've already made a Commissar hat, but your's might be better. My email is [email protected]

Quick image dump of what you are likely missing, all need textures(except revolver)

Hellpistol1.jpg

CommissarHat1.jpg

BoltPistol2.jpg

Lascarbine2.jpg

StubRevolver3.jpg

There's also the secret project that I was working on, I'll show you later

On another note, I know how to rig in maya now, at least the basics. I may be able to rig stuff for warband.

LoganGrimnar said:
johnson isnt :mrgreen: and the chaos primarchs are all alive(as Demon primarchs) except horus and alpharius
doesnt have to be perfect does it??
The leader of the marines should be a captain, one lord should be a Chaplian, another could be a Librarian, and another could be an Apothecary. The rest could be officers and veteran sergeants.
A primarch would ruin the whole thing. Johnson is incapacitated, and locked away inside a giant asteroid. Plus, the Tau could never hope to fight a Primarch.

Back
Top Bottom