US Threatens Britain.

Users who are viewing this thread

yes i realise US does things that creates our own enemies. and now that we have a new pres, give america a chance, we might get better. thats probably really naive to say but it is also true. wont happen, 1 in a ****load of people would actually do this...especially with obama as pres....but people shouldn't judge america on past actions of corrupt presidents.

Those are just freedom fighters who blow up thousands at a time, the extreme terrorists only manage to blow up dozens, or maybe a hundred if you include the crippled and blinded victims, like I've said before without Yasser Arafat providing the comic relief it just isn't any fun anymore. Maybe there could be a massive relocation plan for the Palestinians to move to the old Jim Jones compound in South America since President Obama sounds just like Bush on this issue. He was all about change except he will continue to give Israel everything it wants just like every president since before I was born. Perhaps some ancient, crumbling scroll could be discovered that would explain that King Solomon actually designed a more sacred temple that was built in Peru!

Archonsod said:
That's easy. Get a maple leaf T-Shirt and claim to be Canadian.

**** that. It makes us actual Canadians look bad. And it's a badge you sew onto your backpack, y'know. The high-end, high-capacity backpacks, by the way. Anything else goes on a hat.

Americans typically have a reputation for being loud, boisterous, rude, and inconsiderate of others when they visit other countries. Most Americans I've met and spoken to personally are very kind, and my father has had no end to the generous hospitality of American residents whilst visiting. However, the "tourists" joined with the strong-arm, irreverent tactics and policies of the Federal Government, make up that anti-American relationship.

Also, up here in Canada, we don't quite like your government. They're protectionist, strong-arm, hypocritical idiots that can't play fair, asking us to play fair and bow down to them at the same time. Oh, add on the military-industrial complex, and you have a winner.

Protectionist? Don't you remember NAFTA signed into law by Bill Clinton whom I like except for NAFTA and a couple of other things? Do you like meth addicted Mexican truckers who are wide awake for 120 hours at a time delivering their sweat shop goods to Canada? Maybe you mean the ridiculous scaredy cat anti-extreme terror chicken **** requirements for crossing the border in which case I agree.

Lyze said:
Americans typically have a reputation for being loud, boisterous, rude, and inconsiderate of others when they visit other countries.

All tourists are loud and noisy. We get tons of tourists where I live, and no matter where they are from (Japan, Europe, South America, etc) they are loud and obnoxious.

Sir Saladin said:
Protectionist? Don't you remember NAFTA signed into law by Bill Clinton whom I like except for NAFTA and a couple of other things? Do you like meth addicted Mexican truckers who are wide awake for 120 hours at a time delivering their sweat shop goods to Canada? Maybe you mean the ridiculous scaredy cat anti-extreme terror chicken **** requirements for crossing the border in which case I agree.

Except that the NAFTA courts are heavily biased in American favour. We have to fight tooth and nail to win a ruling that, logically, should be ours. Of course, I do not know much, so that is all I will say, as I remember hearing it.

I second what Dryvus said.

Albino, I've found that American tourists are usually the worst, and I've heard it from others as well.

Albino said:
Lyze said:
Americans typically have a reputation for being loud, boisterous, rude, and inconsiderate of others when they visit other countries.

All tourists are loud and noisy. We get tons of tourists where I live, and no matter where they are from (Japan, Europe, South America, etc) they are loud and obnoxious.

True, and the more you insult their home country, the louder and noisier tourists tend to get. Some people are very insulting to Americans when they are abroad, and in the end it's a self-fulfilling prophecy for that reason.

I once had a Frenchman in China sit there and insult me when I was trying to eat dinner, when my only contribution to the conversation was answering "Yes" to the question "Are you an American?" Apparently my decision to order some food and eat quietly entitled him to call me a fascist racist mother****er.

I had a roommate from Paris in college for a semester, and we got along fine...

That seems like a bad nature to me. If I was in China and some snail eating Frenchman bothered me like that I would have kicked the chair right out from under him and yelled Yeee Haaah! God Damnit! Gimme a Hell Yeah!

Sir Saladin said:
That seems like a bad nature to me. If I was in China and some snail eating Frenchman bothered me like that I would have kicked the chair right out from under him and yelled Yeee Haaah! God Damnit! Gimme a Hell Yeah!

Let's just say the environment in the restaurant was feeling a bit hostile, so I didn't like my chances.

Kobrag said:
It's like whenever I go abroad, every expects me to be a bottle wielding thug.

You cant even get glass bottles publicly in Britain any more, only in pubs.

Shirley you can't be serious, If I went to a store in Britain they would sell plastic bottles of beer and whiskey? Cognac too?

Mage246 said:
I once had a Frenchman in China sit there and insult me when I was trying to eat dinner, when my only contribution to the conversation was answering "Yes" to the question "Are you an American?" Apparently my decision to order some food and eat quietly entitled him to call me a fascist racist mother****er.
Of course. Clearly he had outwitted you again with your silly knees bent running around.

Back
Top Bottom