US Threatens Britain.

Users who are viewing this thread

There's nothing wrong with Americans, nobody ever said that. We're all against your stupid government and your dumbass patriots, though.

EmoGrass said:
were were bombed you stupid ****s
How the **** do you know it was Al-Qaeda? How do you even know those ******s exist?

See it this way: Bush bombs towers. Bush blames Al-Qaeda who could be hanging out in Afghanistan. US troops "liberate" the Afghans. Bush discovers Saddam has nukes. Bush suddenly makes the connection that Saddam is funding Al-Qaeda. US troops "liberate" Iraq. Saddam is executed. OH WAIT, WHERE ARE HIS NUKES? Iraq's oil fields open up for sale. The country is in despair. People die.

and bush wouldn't do it.....i know hes not the greatest but he simply wouldn't.....noone would
I repeat. Hitler did. What makes you think Bush wouldn't have? Because he looks like such a nice man, and because America is a "Democracy"? Germany was too, before Hitler took the power.

germany was in poverty and they accepted hitlers reign because he promised to make their nation better, he didn't just say, im gonna kill all the jews! join me!. and if you all hate our government so much, why is their such a negative stigma attached to nearly every american. i travel out of the country each year because it, im planning on moving to austria when im older, im only 15 right now. but when i travel to other countries you can hear whispers every now and then, fingers point. not often but it happens. and how can you honestly believe someone would kill thousands of their own just to invade another country? that is just extremely poor judgement.......bush isn't a good leader, i disaproved of most of what he did...but noone would kill thousands of their own just to **** up americas already bad reputation.

well let me ask you this, if we pull out of middle east and get a good president for once, will the negative stigma attached to american be removed? its very anoying and doesn't belong their in the first place. i want to live in another country when im older, but i dont wanna leave being labeled as a bad american

you're naive mr EmoGrass (but hey-you're 15 year old,it's rather normal in this age)
Also,Poland or France were in poverty too after I ww,yet they didn't turn their countries into gas chambers...learn your history,German poverty wasn't all in hitler road to power

Calathar said:
you're naive mr EmoGrass (but hey-you're 15 year old,it's rather normal in this age)
Also,Poland or France were in poverty too after I ww,yet they didn't turn their countries into gas chambers...learn your history,German poverty wasn't all in hitler road to power

Poland and France didn't have humongous debts as result of that war.

EmoGrass said:
I personally don't get why people hate America so much....sure we've been world police which isn't a good thing but why SOOO much negative **** about us. It seems like you assume things are much more extreme than they really are and you interpret them in the worst possible way. then talk to others and it just becomes a vicious cycle of hate. I am not saying i support our government 100% but i don't think we are all that bad, i mean.....come on people use your heads? i mean the bull**** things like 9/11 was an inside job, are you all ****ing retarded?

It's funny, there are a thousand reasons why I need to stay away from you in that post, from your avatar, to your signature.

FrisianDude said:
Calathar said:

Poland and France didn't have humongous debts as result of that war.
No, but Poland's much poorer than Germany is right now.

it was due to Potsdam and due to fact that Germany was practically pumped up with dollars from Marshall plan and Poland wasn't...
FrisianDude-poland was a theater of almost whole eatern campaign of I WW,bout 65% of industry was in perish,in 1919 there was a war with Ukraine and in 1920 with soviet union (1921-Miracle at the Warsaw-without that Germany would be red,not brown :wink: ),Poland was ruined..yet we didn't turn into genocide...ask yourself why :wink:

i understand im naive....but im also very curious. if im argueing with adults theirs no way either one will win so we'll be debating for eternity. it was cool to learn what you all think, i just gotto learn how not to look like an american outside of the country

I'm not going to say that 9/11 was an inside job, but I am going to say that many countries has used "terrorist attacks" as a way to gain sympathy and such by handling it nicely. People tend to stay together when there is an outside threat.

Nethros said:
EmoGrass said:
well it shows how ****ing stupid people are
It's not retarded, it's very much possible, and it's very disgusting how they fabricate 'justified' reasons to go to war.

Hitler did it. What makes you think Bush couldn't have?

It is retarded. There wasn't a great enough motive to do it in the first place, even if Bush (or some intelligence agency) was prepared to do it. America hasn't benefited economically from attacking Afghanistan, so why would they? Also, scandals get leaked all the time, but apparently something that would be so absurdly complicated to prepare was covered up? No one involved talked? What a load of crap.

As for America invading Afghanistan, well it hasn't done the world in general a lot of good, but when a huge terrorist act is carried out against you why shouldn't they retaliate? The Afghanistani government at the time was in league with Bin Laden so they got bombed. Iran and all the other Middle Eastern nations would have fought conventional wars with America by now based on its support for Israel if they could, but instead only terrorists have been able to strike at them by murdering civilians. Perhaps it would be fairer if America or Britain funded/harboured terrorists to go and blow up thousands of Muslims at a time, just so we're using the same methods? Would that be better than military action against the country the terrorists are in?

I would agree though that their reasons for going to war were bad, and I can't believe that no one could forsee Iraq turning into a complete mess. So many innocents were killed during the invasion, and the aftermath is wreaking hell on the Iraqis, and it was surely always going to be that way. America should've just kept bombing Saddam's palaces in hope, at least all the terrible bloodshed would've been avoided and all in all things might not be worse for Iraqis even if Saddam was still in power.

I'd say it was stupid of America to train Osama bin Laden and the talibans in the first place. Just like it was stupid to give Iraq weapons.

terrorist are terrorists. just simply hating america would be a good enough reason for them. as for afganistan i think we had  RIGHT to go in their. as for iraq, i still dont understand why were even their

Back
Top Bottom