Tribe Hunters Camp: Bug Reports - Hotfix Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Half the brigands in multiplayer dont spawn with horses. Not sure if thats a bug or not, but its annoying sometimes.

Celticpred said:
Half the brigands in multiplayer dont spawn with horses. Not sure if thats a bug or not, but its annoying sometimes.

Ah. That will more then likely fixed in the next patch. We are redoing all the troops.

Celticpred said:
That is not a bug, that is intended. Rebels are not supposed to have a reliable cavalry force. Not all thieves are lucky enough to have a horse afterall

That too, But if we follow the campaign trees the won't even have horses the next patch.

Of course thats more or less up to joe.

Angry Newbie said:
That too, But if we follow the campaign trees the won't even have horses the next patch.

Of course thats more or less up to joe.
Its more a multiplayer balance thing, I say they keep the horses, singleplayer things play out slightly differently.

Some minor issues I found :smile::

World Map: I found a "Training Ground" floating in the ocean, just east of "Ridyar Castle".

Typo: "Coastal Bandiits" - Suggestion: Rename them "Pirates", they already look so Pirate-ish with their black hats and sabres :grin:

Typo: "Merchant's cosast" - Think it's "Merchant's Coast" :wink:

Vangar said:
World Map: I found a "Training Ground" floating in the ocean, just east of "Ridyar Castle".
That's an annoying bug that has persisted for a long time, strangely enough new games often have it spawn in the proper spot that I set it to in the templates.
Typo: "Coastal Bandiits" - Suggestion: Rename them "Pirates", they already look so Pirate-ish with their black hats and sabres :grin:
What version of New Elgante do you have? As far as I know, that's already been fixed
Did you get the hotfix on the OP of this thread?
Typo: "Merchant's cosast" - Think it's "Merchant's Coast"
Fixed now

Thanks

Hi, i really like this mod, but i don't like SOME of the animations you have put in it, is there any way to change back some animations to native ones?
Thanks, and great work in the mod!

crodio said:
Hi, i really like this mod, but i don't like SOME of the animations you have put in it, is there any way to change back some animations to native ones?
Not really, or at least simply. I guess you will have to decide whether or not you want native animations.

Just in case this is a recurring pattern and several others want the same thing, what animations do you not like?

Most likely it's hard to adapt to the new melee system which makes it really hard to block, and kind of makes you worse at every other module as you get better in melee at this one.

Crossbow Joe said:
crodio said:
Not really, or at least simply. I guess you will have to decide whether or not you want native animations.

Just in case this is a recurring pattern and several others want the same thing, what animations do you not like?
I want, more or less, to change all the block animations to native's, but keep the attack ones.
thanks..

crodio said:
Crossbow Joe said:
crodio said:

I want, more or less, to change all the block animations to native's, but keep the attack ones.
thanks..
I'll keep it in mind for an optional add-on

Not sure if this is a bug or not, I executed two enemy lords and immediately it appears that everything in the game has a negative relation towards me.
Maybe the huge drop in honor?  It's kind of annoying when you catch two lords raiding your village and then proceed to execute them for their crimes and then even the village you saved has a -10 relation towards you.

Feretal said:
Not sure if this is a bug or not, I executed two enemy lords and immediately it appears that everything in the game has a negative relation towards me.
Maybe the huge drop in honor?  It's kind of annoying when you catch two lords raiding your village and then proceed to execute them for their crimes and then even the village you saved has a -10 relation towards you.
Definitely something that needs to be fixed

Haha, the Earl had -40 relation with me so I decided to leave the faction.  Now me, my wife, my 13 companions (two of them Lords in my faction), and my army of master swordsmen and stockmen are holding Mountaintop against basically every faction in the game except the Arlen Barony and The Elgante Empire.  When I left the Barony my relations with the Empire were reverted, and I guess the same happened with the Barony's relation towards me. 

So this is a great mod, the bug just made it eventually become even more fun, killing hundreds of naked tribals with my armored soldiers is quite fun.

Crossbow Joe said:
DarthTaco said:
The nerve of you defending your villagers like that!
And then, to think, you would actually punish those raiders! :lol:
I don't know what got into me!  Maybe it was because when I told them they committed treason they insulted me and told me I should drop on my knees and beg for their forgiveness.
Currently I have about 7 captured lords in Mountaintop, I think I'll begin my campaign to kill each and every noble in this land!

Feretal said:
Haha, the Earl had -40 relation with me so I decided to leave the faction.  Now me, my wife, my 13 companions (two of them Lords in my faction), and my army of master swordsmen and stockmen are holding Mountaintop against basically every faction in the game except the Arlen Barony and The Elgante Empire.  When I left the Barony my relations with the Empire were reverted, and I guess the same happened with the Barony's relation towards me. 

So this is a great mod, the bug just made it eventually become even more fun, killing hundreds of naked tribals with my armored soldiers is quite fun.

Crossbow Joe said:
DarthTaco said:
The nerve of you defending your villagers like that!
And then, to think, you would actually punish those raiders! :lol:
I don't know what got into me!  Maybe it was because when I told them they committed treason they insulted me and told me I should drop on my knees and beg for their forgiveness.
Currently I have about 7 captured lords in Mountaintop, I think I'll begin my campaign to kill each and every noble in this land!
That's an awesome setup! :grin:
Does the Mountaintop siege work well?

Back
Top Bottom