Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

The one bug that Taleworlds seems to not be capable of fixing and then gaslit the community saying it's a feature.
I have put forward this bug two years before and it's easy to fix. They just need to create a clip that designates one's gender and link it to females and females' dresses. But I suppose they haven't noticed this problem yet.

The one bug that Taleworlds seems to not be capable of fixing ...
Rather a flaw, because there is a division into civilian clothing and military clothing; to civilian clothing one could add - men's or women's.
... and then gaslit the community saying it's a feature.
And here’s the answer, they just don’t want to fix it, that’s why I asked what their idea was, maybe this function has some kind of mechanics?

And here’s the answer, they just don’t want to fix it, that’s why I asked what their idea was, maybe this function has some kind of mechanics?

That's the thing if it was an intended mechanic the clothes would be modelled in a way to fit over the male shaped body like it does it literally every other game that has this mechanic, rather than the entire body type swap out so youre left with and hourglass figure and breasts.

I assume they're 3D designer was either sacked or is working on 3D coins for their ****ty mobile games so it's never going to be fixed.

v1.2.9 Silent Hotfix (26/04/24)
  • Fixed a bug related to the crash uploading system.

If anyone wonders what the update today was☝️
Of course we always want to know.

We expect the minimum communication, man. Everybody here and you, TaleWorlds, wants the same thing that's a great game.

We expect new updates, but also a bit more communication about it.

Of course we always want to know.

We expect the minimum communication, man. Everybody here and you, TaleWorlds, wants the same thing that's a great game.

We expect new updates, but also a bit more communication about it.
I understand but I don't have much to share at the moment. Having said that, we continue to read everyone's feedback and relay it internally so if there's any topic in particular you or anyone else would like to touch on, we would be happy to look into it.

I understand but I don't have much to share at the moment. Having said that, we continue to read everyone's feedback and relay it internally so if there's any topic in particular you or anyone else would like to touch on, we would be happy to look into it.
At this point we just want a communication on next patch, on what you gys working on and trying to implement or change. I haven't played in a while, but I can sure you 100% some here will bring some good overlooking on features and stuff

I'm not talking about the angry ranters and unpoliting

I hope the company is doing well. Don't get me wrong, but such a huge delay brings thoughts that the studio is having some problems... I hope I am at the wrong here.

Make the Merc faction units stronger than the base soldiers of a faction but not as strong as noble units.

It would be fun to collect them as elite troops like I did in the early betas

I hope the company is doing well. Don't get me wrong, but such a huge delay brings thoughts that the studio is having some problems... I hope I am at the wrong here.
My hypothetical is theyre working on a biggish patch to release around the same time as DLC

TW forgot to localize the dialogue text.
I was thinking of a different prisoner
C#:
starter.AddRepeatablePlayerLine("main_option_prisoner_interaction_list_prisoners", "lord_talk_about_prisoners_list_prisoners", "lord_talk_about_prisoners_list_prisoner_selected", "{=!}{PRISONER_NAME}", "I was thinking of a different prisoner", "lord_talk_about_prisoner", new ConversationSentence.OnConditionDelegate(this.conversation_player_ask_prisoners_list_on_condition), new ConversationSentence.OnConsequenceDelegate(this.conversation_player_ask_prisoners_list_on_consequence), 100, null);

TW defined the variable in the functions but didn't use it there.
public override float GetScoreOfClanToJoinKingdom(
public override float GetScoreOfClanToLeaveKingdom(
int gold = clan.Leader.Gold;
TW probably forgot, and this could be important.

I'd love to know if you're considering anything from my post, and honestly, it would be great if interesting suggestions were pinned like Piconi does for bugs.

don't forget about bug that disable cloth physics when scene got banner object. I hope it will be fixed someday, we give you with Liauten a lot of info about it in bug section.

@Dejan this has to be a joke of a response surely? You know exactly the what the community wants. If you are reading everyones feedback which you say, you would know we have been asking for updates and more importantly - more communication from you for two years at this point. You cannot possibly be this dense?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom