The Battle for Tihr RP Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, the queen seemed comfortable with your presence. But yeah in fact there could be a dispute with lord Plais because he is more disliking this rangers. But just like queen Isolla it is just an NPC and I don't really care if you guys play with him. and maybe you can even make a few dicisions for Marvin (but no big dicisions ^^). As long as I'm in control of Luger, I'm fine with it.^^

X-Warrior-X, if you want to join, read through the thread from page one, get a feel for it and post a bio up of your character  :smile: The read is long but its a good read and it stops people who arent really the patient types coming in and joining the rp, which seems to have guarded against most of the bad writers so far (with exceptions). Other than that, I look forward to seeing your character!

Oh and Lord Tim, I'll give some sound advice and that is do not get into a fight with Therian unless your not overly fond of your character. The bastards killed one of my lads and beaten some sense into another, you'll read it atsome point I'm sure!

Kalnia said:
Oh and Lord Tim, I'll give some sound advice and that is do not get into a fight with Therian unless your not overly fond of your character. The bastards killed one of my lads and beaten some sense into another, you'll read it atsome point I'm sure!

Well I wasn't planning to, but he just said he would p0wn me for some reason. But if Therian can stand alone against 150 Swadian cavalerists. I know on who to place my bet. Except if he is that overpowered. ^^

X-Warrior-X, you had a character up and posted somewhere.... lemmi see... pg 63, bottom , last post on that page. you've read everything up to there...
Lord Tim said:
Kalnia said:

Well I wasn't planning to, but he just said he would p0wn me for some reason. But if Therian can stand alone against 150 Swadian cavalerists. I know on who to place my bet. Except if he is that overpowered. ^^
On a open plain, he absolutely could do that. run away on his horse while plinking them with his warbow. He was supposed to be HA anyways...  (And then he changed because the thread made him..)

A_Mustang said:
X-Warrior-X, you had a character up and posted somewhere.... lemmi see... pg 63, bottom , last post on that page. you've read everything up to there...
Lord Tim said:
Kalnia said:

On a open plain, he absolutely could do that. run away on his horse while plinking them with his warbow. He was supposed to be HA anyways...  (And then he changed because the thread made him..)

Well let's hope we don't get to blows then.
But i hope you have enough arrows and a fast horse. I mean you'll have to shoot them in the head over their shields and all 150 direct hit while running away further and further. And still you'll have to get at least 4 or 5 quivers of arrows.

Edit: If you would be able to do so, then I think I'll be moving south after the siege. ^^ Or maybe I'll just start fleeing already. Therian could probably take Tihr on his own.

Lord Tim said:
A_Mustang said:
Lord Tim said:
Kalnia said:

Well let's hope we don't get to blows then.
But i hope you have enough arrows and a fast horse. I mean you'll have to shoot them in the head over their shields and all 150 direct hit while running away further and further. And still you'll have to get at least 4 or 5 quivers of arrows.
Hethik is a pwning horse... she can defiantly out-pace you're mailed warhorses for a day or two....

But i don't have that many arrows. But then agian, i never said i could kill you all, only Stand up to you. Never could i slay you all in combat...

He's only "OP" because he pulls out allot of advantages and abuses them. Corner him, on foot, in like, a city, and he's easily killable.

Hence his hate of cities...

A_Mustang said:
Lord Tim said:
Kalnia said:

I've read this entire story from page 1 to the last post made by Lord Tim, I always keep up on The Battle for Tihr, it's just truely amazing.

X-Warrior-X said:
I've read this entire story from page 1 to the last post made by Lord Tim, I always keep up on The Battle for Tihr, it's just truely amazing.
Oh great. In that case I think the others will allow you in here

@mustang Chill out I was just kidding about the retreat thing. It's not Luger's thing. Luger doesn't really care about politics, nobility and laws. He just wants to return home with his men and secure peace for the Swadian people. The sooner this war is over, the better for him.
(of course things don't have to go as he wishes)

Back
Top Bottom