So... can we expect new maps and content ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi

I've been enjoying public MP for a while now, mostly siege. However, playing the same 3 or 4 popular maps over and over again gets quickly boring. Like cmon it's been the same maps for 3 or so years. I've heard rumors of new maps being tested. Are they any good ? Are there several ? When can we expect to play them ? Is there any new MP content coming up ? Deathmatch is mandatory in any M&B game and it's still missing. Small public skirmish and battle servers could be nice as well.

Cheers

I hope the DEVELOPERS make one last MP update with:

separate shoulder armor from perks or let us hide it.

OPTION to hide or show the hat, if too difficult have it client side, in this regard please fix all the helmets that clips the hair, imagine showing off your unlocked helmet, only to have everybody else see your hair clip.

More TDM maps, More events.

finally:

more Ads in platforms, hire influencers and streamers to showcase MULTIPLAYER, people are tired of streams of SP campaign, got tired of the from "peasant to warlord" story, how many more videos of heavy cavalry mowing down bandits?, have them showcase siege and tdm!!

The most populated servers in Warband were indeed private servers with a wild variety of maps. Having official servers, and a form of progression (armor, xp, gold) tied to it, completely disencentivized players from populating private servers in Bannerlord. If there was a private siege server that was regularly populated in Bannerlord you would also see a lot more modded maps (of admittedly varying quality. It not having to be official also meant there was little quality control, but that was almost part of the charm).

The most populated servers in Warband were indeed private servers with a wild variety of maps. Having official servers, and a form of progression (armor, xp, gold) tied to it, completely disencentivized players from populating private servers in Bannerlord. If there was a private siege server that was regularly populated in Bannerlord you would also see a lot more modded maps (of admittedly varying quality. It not having to be official also meant there was little quality control, but that was almost part of the charm).
I mean I'd love to host a server but for that I'd need Deathmatch to come back. Making fun DM maps is way easier than any other gamemod and it keeps players entertained.

Wait.. you don't progress/gain xp/money if you play on private servers?
:confused:

No, probably easily exploitable. Which is why having that progression system in the first place is just Taleworlds shooting themselves in the foot. They definitely didn't think it through beyond "people play more if there is an rpg system for Skinner Box satisfaction, let's add it", completely ignoring that they clearly don't event WANT to admin and manage their own official servers. This is why theres the exact same 3 TDM maps and 4 Siege maps yeaaaaaars in.

If the official servers were some random private server, literally no one would play them. Not a single person. There would be absolutely no incentive to do so, because even the laziest, most uncaring owner would've added at least SOMETHING new in this timeframe, as every private server shows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom