SUGGESTIONS

Users who are viewing this thread

This is epic indeed. Excellent job, yet, where are the Punic Wars and the famous Hannibal Barca from 250- 200 AC ?

Ruler of Calradia said:
zimmer1lb said:
I've not been able to find bolts or arrows.  If they are in the works,  thanks.

zimm out

You can`t find them becouse mod is not compatitle with 1.143, you can find them in cheatmenu though. Its common bug with uncompatitle version.

Thank You, but I haven't the foggiest idea of where the cheatmenu is ( I looked around in the game folder ) or what to do with it.  Luckily I captured some arrows, but that leaves my other NPCs without.

zimm out

cheat menu is used by pressing "Crtl~" at the same time . then type in "cheatmenu" cannot be uppercase. then go to camp select cheat menu and explore.

maybe you are a fag who types a message just for the sake of trying to cause a flame war which now, rest assured, will most probably start?

If you folks are referring to my post about the bolts and arrows???  It was actually designed to be a suggestion about putting them in lists of the cities.  Sorry if I got something started here.

zimm out

P.S.  I'll go and see if I can find the cheat menu.  Thanks

Addendum:
I moved over to the new topics area as I saw no tech venu for the mod.  Sry for the inconvenience.

rum21.jpg

I researched Carthage for you.Carthage should have more stronger units and many Mencaries.Iberian Infantry,Numidian Cavalry and Archers,Gaul troops ect...

Carthage had mixed troops here is picture of the Main Carthigian infantry
images

Here is another Carthigian Infantry.These are recruited from spain to guard Carthigian colonies but in these times they were used in Offensive campaigns.Hannibal had alot of these troops and most of them survived his Bitter Campaign.
url

These are heavily equiped and Armored troops they make the back bone of the carthigian Colonial defence and town guard.They were disbanded late into the war.The carthigians try copying the Roman Armory styles and try mixing it with Carthigian/Greek style and came up with this.They are fast and strong.

thorakitaifreegreeksh8.jpg

These are Iberian light infantry dont know much about them except they were highly disiplinced and contained heavy morale.

cantabriancaetratimercxv3.jpg

These are Iberian Scuttarii they are Militia.They are well equiped but not very armoured they mostly guard Towns.
scutatimercjg4.jpg

These are heavy horsemen of Carthage.

syracusiancavalrytm7.jpg

Carthigian Heavy archers they are Mix of Numidian and greek Armour & Equipment.They are good at Close combat too.

scythohellenicarcherbosml8.jpg

These are Gaul slingers.
easternslingerfreegreekrl3.jpg

These are Carthigian sacred band.Most of them were Greek Mencaries trained by the Carthigian army.

bosporanelitethorakitaifj7.jpg

Thats all and sorry for my bad english

i could say i would love to see more real references not from a RTW mod or a some kind of game

another mistake
in sacred band army wasn't any mercenary
only the real chartagian could be in it...

any way it is always good when people trying to help ....

rgcotl said:
i could say i would love to see more real references not from a RTW mod or a some kind of game

another mistake
in sacred band army wasn't any mercenary
only the real chartagian could be in it...

any way it is always good when people trying to help ....

If I'm correct I think that the sacred band and the poenii infantry that were'nt mercs

Expanding the roman unit tree to include legonarie cohorts? And maybe making it so that Carthage has their own special unit tree.

Expanding the roman unit tree to include legonarie cohorts? And maybe making it so that Carthage has their own special unit tree.

for the first thing, our mod is based on pre-marian rome so no cohorts or legionairies, and we're working on fixing the cartheginian troop tree

zemdu said:

for the first thing, our mod is based on pre-marian rome so no cohorts or legionairies, and we're working on fixing the cartheginian troop tree

Legions and cohorts existed at the time. It's just that they were smaller, they actually became bigger before the famoust battle of Cannae if I recall right. But anyways "cohorts" was the name given to regiments, like squadrons nowadays. I think it was 100 men made one cohort, leaded by a centurion. then X cohorts made a legion, leaded by tribunes. Roman armies organistation was really effective, no wonder they conquered half the world known  :mrgreen:

Lannistark said:
zemdu said:

Legions and cohorts existed at the time. It's just that they were smaller, they actually became bigger before the famoust battle of Cannae if I recall right. But anyways "cohorts" was the name given to regiments, like squadrons nowadays. I think it was 100 men made one cohort, leaded by a centurion. then X cohorts made a legion, leaded by tribunes. Roman armies organistation was really effective, no wonder they conquered half the world known  :mrgreen:

maybe so, but there were'nt any legionairies then, the roman army was'nt a profeshional army back then

Back
Top Bottom