SUGGESTIONS

Users who are viewing this thread

zemdu

Sergeant
plz post your suggestions of what we should add/remove from the mod here!

TSUBODAI's EDIT: All gameplay suggestions are very welcome and will be considered, however please note that before we are able to implement any complex coding I will need to have a stable version out, just to make sure that all the basics (like new troops and items) work well with as little problems as possible before getting into more complex coding. This is so that it is easier to identify any errors that may pop up.

dcoold said:
How about the freelancer mod.Its always awesome to have the option to be just a soldier and not a commander,merchant,or noble.

ok, it maybe that we'll add that later on

Maybe introduce a Senate System in Rome?

Like for example, when you get some renown you are accepted in the Senate, and you can get missions from the Senate. Then when your renown increases a votation to elect consuls (2) and you can buy votes threaten other candidates or do a speech (Persuade skill) to convince the Senate you must be elected consul.

As consul you'd had more rights, like obtaining troops from free from the Senate, every lord "should" follow you into battle unless relationship isn't good, you can rest for free in all cities of the Republic, and more random stuff like that.

Once consul you'd behave as the marshall, except that there are two consuls, also the Senate should grant you troops, and you can always return to Rome to ask for more, if they are willing to give them to you. Consuls could cooperate together, or fight between them, they could even rebel and try to take Rome, making themselves Emperor.

Something like that would be awesome to have, if you could make it  :mrgreen:

we won't do any of that until we've got all the items, factions, scenes, unit trees and naval warfare together

we do and that was a great suggestion :smile:

I'm just telling you that we have alot of other things that need doing so we don't have the time right now to do something like that which nobody has ever done before

Are you going to put a faction of Sparta?
It would be good because they were the military center of Greece and one time they were military and governamental center, because they rebeled and took Athena (that was the governamental center).
And, are you going to put more greece weapons and armors?

Draguz said:
Are you going to put a faction of Sparta?
It would be good because they were the military center of Greece and one time they were military and governamental center, because they rebeled and took Athena (that was the governamental center).
And, are you going to put more greece weapons and armors?

we plan to add them and of cource we'll put more greek items in the mod

the only problem is that we don't have that many researchers so we don't have that many things to model

i have an idea but before i say it, the equipment in mount and gladius is in a different time period then this mod correct?

Thats a good point. I haven't actually looked into changing the morale yet so thanks for bringing it up, it would be good to have unit specific morale coz i don't think that exists in native.

Aventori said:
i have an idea but before i say it, the equipment in mount and gladius is in a different time period then this mod correct?

some items were used during this timeperiod aswell, for example all gallic items aswell as the gladius, pila, roman shields etc

Hi there,

Since I don't have mutch modding exp. I may suggest some historical advices... (If the mod is attempts to reach a higer level of accuracy)

For better insight in early roman units you can studdy this (Camillian era):http://www.europabarbarorum.com/factions_romani_units.html
Maybe that site would be useful for other factions too...

IIRC you mean this mod to be Italocentric? What is the start date?

Keep up the good work...

Back
Top Bottom