Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

lol, somebody just called melissa a shemale..

nice pics, people, I like the "You have killed 149 enemies in this battle!" , because I'd never get the chance to do that(my laptop can't handle too many troops)

The Mercenary said:
mb130.jpg

War scythes...underestimated, overpowered flesh-destroying machines. I destroyed 240 or so soldiers in that skirmish with a 8 raiders conscious Nord Lord Party and a 12 men conscious Crusader party. I ended up holding off 30 or 40 Heavy Infantry, Guards, and dismounted Druzhinniks in total, and 20 mounted Praetorians, Kataphraktoi, and Druzhinniks, on foot using a war scythe, alone, and killing them all. All the Ivory Archers and marksmen had already been killed by my hand. (I like the guy lying in the background with a 3-meter lance sticking up.)

mb131.jpg

About half the human corpses on the field. The other half are scattered on the other side of the hill. There's a few dozen horses too.

(Different skirmish)
mb132.jpg

That hit her from half the field away. She went on to kill twelve knights and six Swordsmen.
Oh, and Ironmann, don't forget Jinnai. His part in the team cannot be overstated. You know. Us being two people and all.

Will remember that next time I try to make something that looks like an 2 minute photonewbieshoop picture(which is my skills)
"The Mercenary & Jinnai team! Conquers and destroys all competition in this modding world of Caldria! "Veni Vidi Vici" is their motto :wink:"

You should see the amount of arrows my Paladins rack up during sieges. I generally see about 30-40 arrows on their shield+body and they still shrug it off and continue along to kill the majority of defenders.

=/

xelzun said:
You should see the amount of arrows my Paladins rack up during sieges. I generally see about 30-40 arrows on their shield+body and they still shrug it off and continue along to kill the majority of defenders.

=/

The arrows hit the paladins, but don't break through the armor, they just stick.

:razz:

No, you can actually see the blood spray when they're hit. It's kinda scary if you're on the other side. I once wasted three goddamned jarids on one goddamned palladin. Scary.

I have a problem. When I press the Stamp buttom, atl tab the game and then paste in Paint I get an all black image. : | What's the problem?

Use the built in screenshot function.  It'll put the images in your documents directory under a Mount&Blade Screenshots directory if I remember correctly.

Maaaaad viking on the move:O
mad%20viking.JPG

Ivory power, dont need to say more.
Ivory%20power.JPG

Same name different price and attributes: Plated Gauntlets.
PG%202.JPG
PG%201.JPG

I had that last one once with 2 nordic swords, they were both normal ones but had different attack powers  :shock:

For Nordic swords (and regular swords), its because they can have a bonus of +1 to both attacks, giving them the higher price. For the plated gauntlets, its because there are two different items in game with the same display name, but they're actually separate items.

yes, THAT, + I feel that morningstars must be upped in speed and damage, even though this has totally nothing to do with what you said..

I don't know about upping morningstars speed, they're not supposed to be quick, but I'd be all for upping their damage (though their pierce does penetrate armor more than the sword's cut does).

500 Steppe Bandits and 52 Mercenaries VS My 29 Troops I was training, and 39 remaining men of the Red Horde, and 42 men of Karban Khan, I ran up to help them and it was a mess

mountblade2009-01-2405-02-47-10.jpg

The results.. Me and two of the Red Horde's Archers remained on foot

mountblade2009-01-2405-10-24-05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom